Give them a week, they will behave like their names should fit them. Leghorns are very intelligent creatures. You will quickly learn this fact.
This is truth. The smartest of any chickens I have had. Smart and curious. It's a dangerous combination if you are not ready for it.

Last edited:
This is truth. The smartest of any chickens I have had. Smart and curious. It's a dangerous combination of you are not ready for it.
It’s been six years with Hen-Rietta, and she’s still full of surprises! CBEE3E32-96FE-4F8B-84CC-F75BDE285BE3.jpeg

:gig:gig
Honestly I am surprised it has taken this long!
:lau:lau
Phyllis forced the issue today. Enzo had been enough to make her nervous. Today she did not care. She scooted between my legs and ran him off. Then it was fair game for everyone. Everyone was in except Betty and Hattie.

Phyllis forced the issue today. Enzo had been enough to make her nervous. Today she did not care. She scooted between my legs and ran him off. Then it was fair game for everyone. Everyone was in except Betty and Hattie.
Betty and Hattie, 🤔 they probably don’t like conflicts and decided not to participate.

Back
Top Bottom