Night time...

Ok all - I am off to bed - I have had a trying day, I haven't had the will to read everyones best wishes yet - still too raw - and surreal! And frustrating, I wanted so much to put cameras in the horses stalls but the lady 'didn't want anyone watching her clean stalls'...
Miss outspoken is back....
I'd like to give that woman a telling off :duchow dare she stop you seeing your babies :hugs
I wanted to watch my horses - not her doing stalls :(
Maybe I could have had a different outcome if I had been watching (there's that would-a, could-a, should-a thing we are so good at).

But I am thankful I have my cameras with my chooks - so I can look at their antics.

Tonight is another 'lets roost anywhere' night. But at least I can count 13 of the little terrors!

View attachment 3386441View attachment 3386440

Thanks all for your thoughts - very much appreciated.
It looks like I have a lot to catch up on here :(

Last edited:
Hidiest: Superlative adjective; def.: to hide to the best of your ability.

Sentence: The hen hid her nest in the hidiest place, her keeper would NEVER find it! (RE; Momma/evil ol' bat/chicken:gig:gig)

Nomenclature tax:

@Marie2020 has a Grumpy chicken, this one could be 'Frumpy chicken':D
View attachment 3385035
I heard that! So come on own up, who called me grumpy ?
20230104_134926.jpg

Miss outspoken is back....
I'd like to give that woman a telling off :duchow dare she stop you seeing your babies :hugs

It looks like I have a lot to catch up on here :(
You rest and read, I can catch you up in the morning 🥰

I speak for us all we are glad you’re ok and that you’re back 😊❤️

Made it home last night but called out this morning. Yay! Happy Bithday to me, lol. I did see Gorda's baby last night and it's huge! The Sebright chicks are getting big and are beautiful 😍. I should be home tomorrow around lunchtime and will post baby pics.
Oh drats sorry I forgot!

Happy Birthday - which means I also forgot my cousins girl also 🤨

Bad Kelly!

Happy Birthday ❤️

Tina has really come into her own... Princess snatched her little piece of chicken last week and Tina stood there complaining very loudly at me, so as if she could ever understand me I said, don't worry i will get you some my little one and princess is not getting that. Princess walks off sulking and to my amazement for the first time ever , Tina follows me to the kitchen door and waits for her share. I was really taken aback, 1: she had the confidence to follow me and 2: I really think she understood what I'd said.

🤔 am i going a little funny? Please don't answer that
20221230_144539.jpg

Back
Top Bottom