Frogger is in here with me all the time. Squeak is my “office cat”. It was nice to be able to spend about an hour with him to give him some attention, I am sure he is lonely since I can’t make it out to my office building. Frogger gets very upset when she sees him so we have to lock her in the bedroom while he visits.

I will try to take the pain pills more often. But we have also had trouble getting them. Insurance will only cover a 7 day supply once every 30 days. Trying to get an override in this situation but that could taken a week.
Oh that’s terrible! Can you get them without insurance ? Or are they costing an arm and a leg (sorry bad pun 🤭).

I take tramacet and it about 4times the price of Tylenol 2, but give me less stomach issues so I take it - the first time I bought it I about fell over at the price. And I have no drug plan insurance! All my meds are out of pocket.

If I was working out here I wouldn’t be taking the Tramacet, it is so expensive.

Ok well I sure hope you can work something out, I worry about your situation, (still want to give you a hug too 🥰) - make sure to keep that leg elevated and supposed with a few pillows - oh and I read you want ice pack on it - just lay the ice ack on the splint- the cold will see through - put a plastic bag under the ice pack so nothing get wet.

(Hugs)

Tina has really come into her own... Princess snatched her little piece of chicken last week and Tina stood there complaining very loudly at me, so as if she could ever understand me I said, don't worry i will get you some my little one and princess is not getting that. Princess walks off sulking and to my amazement for the first time ever , Tina follows me to the kitchen door and waits for her share. I was really taken aback, 1: she had the confidence to follow me and 2: I really think she understood what I'd said.

🤔 am i going a little funny? Please don't answer that
View attachment 3389584
Of course they understand! My horses know what I am saying and so do the chooks, and the cat also!

In fact my mum is learning that they understand her also, when she asks them do they want some treats they all came running hahaha!

Of course they understand! My horses know what I am saying and so do the chooks, and the cat also!

In fact my mum is learning that they understand her also, when she asks them do they want some treats they all came running hahaha!
Waddle waddle, did you say treats

20230104_124602.jpg

This is so interesting. My Orps did not get the memo about no digging. When I built them a new run, I was amazed at all the random stuff they dug up. "What's that that you dug up, Clara? Wow, an inner tube! Oh, look at that big chunk of concrete!" :th
I am going to have to put some patio slabs around the base of the trees to stop them digging - I am worried they will cause it to fall ove digging up the roots hahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom