And there are still many rafters that have not yet been claimed! I think I need at least one that won't fly to the rafters but will use one of the roosts.
Then try a Silkie :) they fly like crap - and you get them with smaller poofs so they can see ok. And they lay not too badly, but then go broody so don't lay a ton of eggs...

There is such as thing as Cat Math, it’s just not as widespread as Chicken Math. I’m not sure of the equations but I have never heard of your rule. It’s not got to do with people in the house, maybe more like people who could be in the house. :lau
There is I believe a cat math rule that says the number of cats should not exceed the number of rooms minus one. This rule also applies to barn cats because you just know they are plotting to become house cats just like @ManueB's gorgeous kitty cats.

There is my favorite grumpy chicken, I've missed your pictures sweetie. I hope you are well Marie2020. I know I've probably asked before, but what breed is miss grumpy pants? I love her.
20230104_124619.jpg

So do I. I honestly don't have a clue, she's
20230104_124609.jpg
one of a kind.

She's be naughty this week pinching Tina's treats. I always make sure Tina gets her share in the end

Back
Top Bottom