This hemlock is bigger than mine is and taller than my variety will become - but in shape it is similar. In my mind it is an almost perfect chicken tree!
Here is the link as it is a copyright picture: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/Img_tsuga_canadensis_sargentii_1891.jpg

Shrubbery tax:

View attachment 3390656
:lau :lau Eli says "So, human, are you planning on thinning a few of the interior branches so I have a bit of flight path? I like going up, but having to hop one little branch at a time will be quite tedious!":lau:lau

I have two butterfly bushes and I can’t wait for them to get big enough for the chickens to hide under. They are beautiful, thrive here, and the deer don’t seem ti was them!
I have blue dwarf butterfly bushes, hands down favorite plant ever. They are no maintenance required plants and omg 😱 the butterflies cover it en mass when its in bloom.

We are the Forest knights who say NI . We demand a sacrifice…. We want a shrubbery!!
6670180E-8D0F-4DF5-8A73-F8C293D77FD5.png

Last edited:
They just called to reschedule my surgery to tomorrow at 2 pm instead of Wednesday at 6 am. While I am happy to get it done earlier, that will have us driving home when the weather is supposed to be at its worst. 😳

Scary weather tax:

View attachment 3390770
I am glad. Worry about the drive home when you get there. Maybe the weather will improve while your leg is being fixed.
:fl

They just called to reschedule my surgery to tomorrow at 2 pm instead of Wednesday at 6 am. While I am happy to get it done earlier, that will have us driving home when the weather is supposed to be at its worst. 😳

Scary weather tax:

View attachment 3390770
I am so happy for you! I am sorry about the weather though :(

Back
Top Bottom