I finally did it. I hired a personal assistant to monitor the progress of projects that I have been working on. . My personal health is in need of some attention. And the only way to keep up with everything, (and to keep doctors appointments), is to delegate. :highfive:
Tax: 4D9C1CD0-7A3F-436B-A6D1-A7781904AFC2.jpeg

I finally did it. I hired a personal assistant to monitor the progress of projects that I have been working on. . My personal health is in need of some attention. And the only way to keep up with everything, (and to keep doctors appointments), is to delegate. :highfive:
Tax: View attachment 3391852
Ps. (A human assistant)

Tax: View attachment 3391852
Good for you. I hope it works out. By a strange coincidence I was on a Zoom conference call today where someone recommended I should do that!

I cry inside everytime I see a photo of them and to this day blame myself for their demise.
It's all my fault! I made dumb choices and did everything wrong. I have to live with that.

At least my Tina and princess is thriving for that I'm grateful. Tina has been with me for a good time now that's wonderful considering battery girls can die overnight or up to a month. 1 year and five months so far and still bashing around like a little rhino :D

It's all my fault! I made dumb choices and did everything wrong. I have to live with that.

At least my Tina and princess is thriving for that I'm grateful. Tina has been with me for a good time now that's wonderful considering battery girls can die overnight or up to a month. 1 year and five months so far and still bashing around like a little rhino :D
Yes your gals are thriving! And beautiful to boot :)

Back
Top Bottom