If I keep digging I will get down under one day
20221225_134724.jpg

Go for it RC. We all need a little human support at times, as long as it is a decent person ;)
I dunno. It sounds like like a huge complicator in my life and costly too. I am keeping an open mind and will see how @featherhead007 gets on.
I am not sure what they would do exactly!

Go for it RC. We all need a little human support at times, as long as it is a decent person ;)
Medically I take care of myself, except for dental things. But I take support from a sweet person when I need back up.
I accidentally called them my assistant last week when I was on the phone dealing along with their support on a serious matter. When I put the phone down we both couldn't stop laughing 😆 .

🤔 I really big myself up at times I need to get a grip :D:caf

Those hand warmers you shake to activate are warm enough. They last about 10 hours so you would have to replace them along the way. But they don’t cost a lot!
Put them inside socks so the chickies don’t peck them. Better still put them under the box they are in.
Make sure the box has good ventilation low down because the sachets use oxygen to create heat.
And, I would imagine she will stop overnight in a hotel....what's a box of chicks in a hotel room? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ Then the heater plate or hand warmers should be enough for that!:D

Back
Top Bottom