Your outage knocked out my internet service! :old :confused:

Hi Betty :frow
My internet was out today as well. What is that about? Is that what the Chinese balloon is up to?

Balloon tax
20230130_164849.jpg

We have most important electronics on surge suppressors. Unfortunately the one GFCI plug at the end of the island was not. And some things we have no way to put in one. Like the electric water heater, and the inverter system that charges the 12 volt battery. Those may have gotten fried too.
Oh no that's horrible :(

So awful having to put up with that and have your items damaged. How tragic and sad :(

Hugs Tax
My kiddos enjoying better weather
DSCN0352.JPG

Yes it needs to get much cooler for Phyllis to have to come in. She can create and air pocket around herself with her feathers. Betty can not because she is frizzled.
I am a bit worried about Curly and Fluffy - but them seem to be acting normally.

My mum will put the Sweeter Heater on for them tomorrow, and I am hoping that it warms up and stays warm for the rest of the winter!

snuggle.JPG

YOu're gonna break her outta jail?!

I thought you were a man of law? ! You can't go breaking her outta jail....

she's a ........ (wait for it)

Jail Bird

:gig :lau
That was actually worth it. :gig:lau:gig:lau:clap:clap

She already has the striped uniform on.
Looney Tunes Rabbit GIF

So much unnecessary hardship. I wish companies cared enough to actually take care of their customers. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Call the Attorney General at some point and file a complaint. It should be easier for people in need to tell the power company they are.
:goodpost:

It's miserable trying to use the internet to put forth a complaint when you have no power - just crazy! They don't think things through properly - also many people have issues trying to navigate through websites to get stuff reported.

It needs to be easier for all people to report and access things like utilities, etc.

No easy answers Tax
DSCN0335.JPG

Oh she is a beauty ❤️

I learnt my lesson a few years ago out on a job site when they plugged a new genny in and didn't reset the power from 480 to 110 - fried everything in the office trailers! Including the 2 high output office printers worth $9000 each - ooooops! I had removed the powersurge protectors from them because the printers wouldn't work - ooops! I got my fingers rapped for that!

So now I always make sure I have a power surge bar on everything (oooops!)

Bad Kelly Tax

Everyone is snuggled up tonight, it's -21C and snow squalls still back home. I love how Mr P is snuggled up to Buttercup haha!
View attachment 3394833
We do the “air insulation” method… and unplug the power bar/surge protectors before starting up the generator…

If this results in a safer coop then the lesson was not wasted. I made a lot of improvements after the suspected weasel got sweet Maleficent.

View attachment 3394884
Mals story has been on my mind through this particularly because the circumstances seem similar. She is remembered by many and you choosing to share your stories matter more then you know :hugs

Back
Top Bottom