Mugshots for Monday
Miss Eli who had a flight fail last night but got right back up there after shaking herself off.
79C01979-5111-48C7-8BA9-16C26CC71CA4.jpeg
CD7F3F34-5C54-4799-BA7A-F44FD083585F.jpeg
9627E80B-3C89-4354-AA95-1217CE492B0B.jpeg

You could make a road trip to Texas. I have a feeling I will be beyond stir crazy in a few weeks. This is even worse than when I had a fractured neck and arm at the same time. At least I could get out of my chair and walk around then.
I am pretty I would be crazy in your situation. I cannot imagine being confined like that for that length of time. I will pray for you.

That is a beautiful RV… and so NEW!!! And Shiny… a single Deep Cycle isn’t really enough for that size rig for any boondocking that’s for sure. She’s meant to be hooked up. That’s a lot newer than I’m accustomed, to but things that could be draining the 12 volt in there could be plentiful, I’m sure. Our propane furnace was a huge draw on the batteries, we never ran the water heater off the electric either, just not enough juice off grid. That single battery is probably good for some limited water pump use, sparking up the fridge if it’s running on propane, and your lights (which I’m thinking are all LED with that new an RV). If your fridge is a 3 way propane/shore power AC/12volt, and it’s running on electric off the 12v that could also be an issue. Of course if the breaker for the charger is off, then you’re not going to be charging up that deep cycle from the generator, and that would explain it. We have been off grid for so long Batteries are just a normal thing for me now… oh how I miss electricity and running water…

Can I use Pony pics for tax on Pony Sundays? 😉View attachment 3397148View attachment 3397149View attachment 3397150
View attachment 3397151View attachment 3397152
You know that goats can substitute for ponies anytime! 🥰

I am miserable today. The pain isn’t too bad, usually only about a 2-3. But now that the nerve block is completely worn off I can feel the inside of my splint more, every little wrinkle or bump in the padding/bandages/etc. And I have some numb areas in my toes that make it feel like there is string wrapped around them. And I just can’t find a comfortable position. One thing or another aches no matter where I try to put my leg.

[/whining]

View attachment 3397123
Get your husband to loosen the tensor bandage a bit - unwrap and then re-wrap not so snuggly. I had similar thing with my arm, I went to emergency and they cut the cast, cracking it open - I had almost instant relief.

Make sure to put the splint back on with the tensor but not so tight.

Back
Top Bottom