Here is how their first day out of the coop went. I opened the door and she had zero interest in bringing them out. So, I bribed them as you can see. She was still super wary and any time anything walked by she took them back inside. It was a long process today with many trips in and out. The first 2 video's as you can see they barely get outside the coop. The last 2 they ventured almost to the creek bank. It was only a few minutes after the final video that the fiasco of running into Louis's stall happened.

I need to join in the Rodent Wars… sigh
Weird Earthstar Fungi and Tailess Tax
DA3C4AE4-C760-41AA-9D43-082A5B66B009.jpeg
56ABF978-0941-40BF-88CB-0178EF30E997.jpeg

Here is how their first day out of the coop went. I opened the door and she had zero interest in bringing them out. So, I bribed them as you can see. She was still super wary and any time anything walked by she took them back inside. It was a long process today with many trips in and out. The first 2 video's as you can see they barely get outside the coop. The last 2 they ventured almost to the creek bank. It was only a few minutes after the final video that the fiasco of running into Louis's stall happened.
The level of cuteness!!! I love seeing the tiny fluffs out and chickening in the sunshine. ❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom