There was fresh rat poop in the run the chicken morning and I had to leave for work early (in the dark.) At lunch I picked up an additional small metal trash can for putting the little coop cup feeders in at night and some more traps. Ugh.
This little bugger ignores the traps, doesn’t matter what I bait them with, peanut butter and scratch… no interest whatsoever. And it’s clearly
Not put Off by human smells on the Traps.

Oh dear! We all know that story! I finally had to just keep putting my gal in the nest box a few times a day until she laid an egg there a couple times, finally she used the nest box!
I tried today with one. She was unimpressed. I've even moved their own eggs into the boxes. Big coop. Lots of empty space. But the little exhibitionists are laying in the busiest place in the coop.

I tried today with one. She was unimpressed. I've even moved their own eggs into the boxes. Big coop. Lots of empty space. But the little exhibitionists are laying in the busiest place in the coop.
Ya I know your pain haha!

Maybe move a box closer to the door?

Always good to notice this before you run into some poor hapless hikers and talk their ear off for an hour or so about chickens, and goats, and the weather! Lol

good to know that the Cabin fever hasn’t set in to the point that we are taking the chickens out for walks around the neighborhood, or shopping… my bets are on @featherhead007 for that sort of shenanigans 😆 one day I fully expect him to sneak Jaffar into Church with him! “Well, it said everyone was welcome!” JK. Although I expect he would be on his best behavior for the service.
Oh but I think jaffar has been invited to church! I think Alex mentioned it earlier

@featherhead007 - am I correct in recalling this?

Legs stop it!

Ugh :he

Also wicked heartburn and reflux… that stir fry is giving me grief!

More tax
Henny Penny looking all cute
01AEDCA9-FC54-40B2-BE54-60C2A3CCD9BB.jpeg

It's always been the case, children bring out a host of bugs from school then pass them on.

I picked up a nasty.
On the bus this guy came too ask me advice of dealing with mold on his walls asking what he could use. He then told me he had a rotten cold after breathing on me ( 🤔 it's the spores from the mold that's caused his cold) now I'm all snotty :(
Oh no! Sorry your under the weather - sure hope you’re better soon ❤️

Back
Top Bottom