I’m starting to think that I’m just trolling the internet. If I’m offending someone, anyone, I apologize deeply. My humor can be thought provoking at times, stupid at worst and sometimes I get lucky and get a laugh or two.
If I really think about it, my hobby is raising chooks. How totally crazy is that? I do want to thank you all for being on BYC and for all the intellectual support you’ve provided me.
If anyone IS offended by my comments please feel free to challenge me with your displeasure. Thanks
Im not offended and sometimes I think I offend people or I worry they just dont like me because my posts go unnoticed. But I think thats just me. Plus if you offend me I would tell ya. Ive been sick all morning with IBS and I dont know if Im gonna make it to my drs. appt. Might have to reschedule.
IMG_3486.JPG

Pastel, I mean this totally as a compliment: I thought you were about 17-18 yo. And older than that before you said something about living at home.

You come across as wise and mature well beyond your years. You give me hope for the future.
Thats what I told her. Im glad some parents are raising a child as smart and considerate as her.

I’m starting to think that I’m just trolling the internet. If I’m offending someone, anyone, I apologize deeply. My humor can be thought provoking at times, stupid at worst and sometimes I get lucky and get a laugh or two.
If I really think about it, my hobby is raising chooks. How totally crazy is that? I do want to thank you all for being on BYC and for all the intellectual support you’ve provided me.
If anyone IS offended by my comments please feel free to challenge me with your displeasure. Thanks
Gosh no… if you were a troll I’d just block you, and here you are still… lol 😂 plus sweet Jaffar wouldn’t have a pet troll, that Roo has good taste and distinction.

Ok I don’t know Who is missing about 6” of the snow, but if they would like to claim it I will be happy to send it back… SOUTHERN gulf Islands, this is practically the Hawaii of Canada. To put it in perspective in 2022 I did most of the work on my house between Jan-March, a bit during summer, and then August-October. I’ve done practically nothing this year because of weather. And if if keeps snowing at this rate I’m going to have to go bring in more wood from the forest 😡
9EFB98F7-6718-4954-96E6-59A4C8D1C3BB.jpeg

Tax:
98F4EA51-1DAD-47A2-AE6F-A4AC4CE66C44.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom