I am part Italian. Does that make me macaroni and cheese?
Just macaroni, no cheese!

4927A375-7AAD-49F6-99FD-FB5AAF579F44.png

Should Have Read Ahead.

Someone likely already answered the question and if so I would have been to quick to answer before checking ahead, multiple answers waste time and could confuse the issue.

Tax is owing, and tax for now

Fluffy
View attachment 3448228

Henny Penny
View attachment 3448236
I just love Henny Penny. :love:love:love:loveShe nearly always looks perfectly coiffed, has great feathered feet, a little facinator cap; just plain 'well put together', kinda like Jackie O always looked!

And yet they have crazy videos of roosters who crow so much they pass out and people think that is funny :he:he:he
And videos of chasing and catching chickens with a hook on their foot, that can’t feel good - besides slaughter videos killing chickens.

The insult with this is to Bob’s caring, kindness, honesty and utter integrity.

Maybe for @BY Bob ’s sake BYC itself could raise an objection? We could ask them. So @RoyalChick ’s idea might work but on our small scale, petitioning BYC, and then BYC might have the heft to petition YouTube?

If it is at all possible, I am going to find a solution where I control my content moving forward and no one else has any say.
Google Drive has limits on how much it will hold for free. But you can pay a monthly or yearly fee and store more. I don’t know if there is a limit.

There might be a web host that would not censor content.

You could have your own server and be your own web host. I have no idea what that entails.

In the old days all it meant was a hard drive running 24/7 that could handle all the incoming requests, which were limited in number, and the web was so slow no one expected a whole lot, it inched along. Remember the early browser which was actually called Web Crawler? :lau

Google Drive has limits on how much it will hold for free. But you can pay a monthly or yearly fee and store more. I don’t know if there is a limit.

There might be a web host that would not censor content.

You could have your own server and be your own web host. I have no idea what that entails.

In the old days all it meant was a hard drive running 24/7 that could handle all the incoming requests, which were limited in number, and the web was so slow no one expected a whole lot, it inched along. Remember the early browser which was actually called Web Crawler? :lau
Google drive actually adjusts the file to a YT format, I think google is affiliated to YT.

Back
Top Bottom