You have to upload it to a video hosting site. Most people use YouTube but some folk dontbuse that and any service will work. Then you post a link to your video where you uploaded it.
The trick is to decide how private you want it to be.
If it is completely private then none of us can see it! I do it so only people with the link can see it which means it won’t come up in searches.
I also use a Google account that I only use for BYC (very easy to have multiple Google accounts) so nobody viewing the video finds out the real me.
Not all sites have the same privacy settings. It is all easier than I made it sound!
We definitely want to see your cute videos.
Hmm. Google now wants phone numbers for accounts. Makes it harder.
I also do mine unlisted.
I will warn you, YouTube will want to verify you by invading your privacy.
Screenshot_20230517-141309_YouTube.jpg

I am still using YouTube as I couldn’t find anything fast enough and easy enough for me to do in a hurry.

Let me know if you need assistance.

Well the chooks are a fan of Dropkick Murphy - Rose Tattoo 😆 who knew chickens liked punk rock! Or maybe that look is asking me why? Why? Why? Are you belting out that racket!

My little punk rock dude 💕

View attachment 3522248

I think it’s a great tune 😊 and it’s Irish what’s not to love ❤️
Wow a headless chicken that stands upright!

Hmm. Google now wants phone numbers for accounts. Makes it harder.
I also do mine unlisted.
I will warn you, YouTube will want to verify you by invading your privacy.
View attachment 3522250
I know you have been having this issue - I have not.
I set up a RoyalChick Google account in a matter of seconds. I don't know why they are doing that to you.

You have to upload it to a video hosting site. Most people use YouTube but some folk dontbuse that and any service will work. Then you post a link to your video where you uploaded it.
The trick is to decide how private you want it to be.
If it is completely private then none of us can see it! I do it so only people with the link can see it which means it won’t come up in searches.
I also use a Google account that I only use for BYC (very easy to have multiple Google accounts) so nobody viewing the video finds out the real me.
Not all sites have the same privacy settings. It is all easier than I made it sound!
We definitely want to see your cute videos.
Thanks, I will give it a try 🙂!

Don't see what? That screen?
I think they may be doing it to new or random accounts.
I do not get asked for that info, but I have been on there a long time.

Uh oh mommas came in, my chickies are hiding in here now

image.jpg

They are likely wondering about the music 😊

Back
Top Bottom