So, I know I have posted this first pic before....but in the theme of m y post, it made sense to repost that one, too.

Each of thses photos (from a chicken calendar someone gave me) makes me thinnk of someone. I hope you all agree with me!

******************************************​

This one mkes me think of @BY Bob ; Handsome leghorn, plus the sentiment!
View attachment 3680847

This one makes me think of @BY Bob 's Phyllis She is just so Chic - without even trying!!!
View attachment 3680848

This one makes me think of @RebeccaBoyd : She loves her full-figured, fluffy girls - especially with feathered legs!!
View attachment 3680849

I would have loved to say that this make me think of @Ponypoor 's Marty, but I don't think she looks quite viscious enough. Instead, It makes me think of @RebeccaBoyd 's new Poppet (sorry for the bad picture - the glossy paper was giving me such trouble taking good pics.)
View attachment 3680851

This one made me think of @notabitail 's gorgeous but a bit aloof brown leghorn:
View attachment 3680852

And this picture made me think of @RoyalChick - just because she loves a sparkly, iridescent chicken - the sentiment is right up her ally. Plus - this is a 'Pretty Chicken', her favorite kind (even if she isn't all black!)
View attachment 3680853

Oh, and BTY, @RoyalChick - this is also a test - what type of comb does 'your chicken' have??????:gig:gig:gig:gig
"You'd do well to realize I'm a Welsummer"
-Gaby.
She then proceeds to put her beak up high, and run off like her bum is on fire because I tried to pick her up. She's also the most sophisticated one. You got that absolutely right.

So, don't see much of Bob anymore. Says he's working a lot?
Yes, the last thing he posted I think was that work was "bad", which I hope means that he's got too much of it taking up too much time, not that he's having a horrible work situation. Though too much day job work can make even an enjoyable gig a real drag.

So, I know I have posted this first pic before....but in the theme of m y post, it made sense to repost that one, too.

Each of thses photos (from a chicken calendar someone gave me) makes me thinnk of someone. I hope you all agree with me!

View attachment 3680847

This one makes me think of @BY Bob 's Phyllis She is just so Chic - without even trying!!!
View attachment 3680848

This one makes me think of @RebeccaBoyd : She loves her full-figured, fluffy girls - especially with feathered legs!!
View attachment 3680849

I would have loved to say that this make me think of @Ponypoor 's Marty, but I don't think she looks quite viscious enough. Instead, It makes me think of @RebeccaBoyd 's new Poppet (sorry for the bad picture - the glossy paper was giving me such trouble taking good pics.)
View attachment 3680851

This one made me think of @notabitail 's gorgeous but a bit aloof brown leghorn:
View attachment 3680852

And this picture made me think of @RoyalChick - just because she loves a sparkly, iridescent chicken - the sentiment is right up her ally. Plus - this is a 'Pretty Chicken', her favorite kind (even if she isn't all black!)
View attachment 3680853

Oh, and BTY, @RoyalChick - this is also a test - what type of comb does 'your chicken' have??????:gig:gig:gig:gig
How sweet. 🥰

My Manny is gone. A fella picked him up tonight. He had a friend along and said if I do decide to give up Tres, to let him know because he keeps lots of chickens. I'm relatively sure they were being truthful. They were both really nice and had no problem handling Manny like pros.
20230619_095419.jpg

Goodbye handsome Manfred. You were a pretty good rooster. I hope your new home has many lovely hens for you to "serve" and protect.

View attachment 3680847

View attachment 3680848

View attachment 3680849

View attachment 3680851

View attachment 3680852

View attachment 3680853

Rose?
Or one of the other blobby ones.

Dogs are built to be long-distance runners, that's what they do. That's how they run down deer, they just keep going, trotting along, and wear down their prey. I like dogs but I know their nature.
1000001403.jpg

It's the rotten owners most of the time

This dog has never hurt anything in his whole life. He's been bitten by dogs and two senior cat's and never so much as retaliated

Back
Top Bottom