Thieves!
I have been sharing cracked corn with the ladies from time to time. There was a small cut on the side of the bag down near the bottom. Sydney found it and used it to help herself. I thought it was cute.

I forgot to bring the bag in with me this morning. This is what I found at lunch time. The cut was now over 2 inches long.

20240212_152819.jpg

It is going to snow tonight. They will not be eating their ill gotten gains for a little while.

I chopped off some of her butt fluff when I washed her bum to get the poop and egg goop off. But the chopping was very... choppy.

Speaking of poop, her poop looked better this morning too. I saw where she roosted, and the pile underneath was more normal.
All good signs! :thumbsup

Thieves!
I have been sharing cracked corn with the ladies from time to time. There was a small cut on the side of the bag down near the bottom. Sydney found it and used it to help herself. I thought it was cute.

I forgot to bring the bag in with me this morning. This is what I found at lunch time. The cut was now over 2 inches long.

View attachment 3746622

It is going to snow tonight. They will not be eating their ill gotten gains for a little while.
:lau:gig

Back
Top Bottom