*wakes up and hears peeping*
Ooh, a cracked egg...
View attachment 3779395
Would you look at this little fluffball of joy!
View attachment 3779396
View attachment 3779397
View attachment 3779398
You're an early bird, aren't you? Well, your brothers and sisters should be coming soon! There is another 2 pipped eggs!

Judging by its little single comb, and the golden brown and black fluff... it should be...
Stormfeather's and one of the Black Australorp's son/daughter!
View attachment 3779406
View attachment 3779408
I'm tired.... Time for sleep.
1000007929.jpg

My idea for a local gardening service is taking off like an F22 fighter jet 🛩️. I have skilled gardeners lined up. Customer list is growing, waiting for my services to start. The equipment has been ordered and waiting on delivery. I have even been looking for used equipment online for that certain technician who needs only the equipment that they are used to using. Hopefully I can get people to actually work for a living! Someone has to break the chain of disability claims, false welfare payments, homelessness, other issues, in this ridiculous state economy of California.
The tax:!View attachment 3779365
Hmmmm so what about us hens? Don’t we get a say? Red turned down Teddy this morning, nope she said I am not staying in here with that nerd!

“Good morning to you, that crazy wonderful lady in Canada who daddy talks about so often!” :frow
Ya ya I am up - 😊

I got up early, did chores had breakfast and then the week caught up with me and I napped till after 9am!

I am off to Peavy Mart for feed now (don’t worry they don’t have baby chickies in yet) 😊

*wakes up and hears peeping*
Ooh, a cracked egg...
View attachment 3779395
Would you look at this little fluffball of joy!
View attachment 3779396
View attachment 3779397
View attachment 3779398
You're an early bird, aren't you? Well, your brothers and sisters should be coming soon! There is another 2 pipped eggs!

Judging by its little single comb, and the golden brown and black fluff... it should be...
Stormfeather's and one of the Black Australorp's son/daughter!
View attachment 3779406
View attachment 3779408
Awwww she is an eager one!

Teddy needs to work on his game! Maybe a new suit, maybe a new cologne?
I wanted to put Red in there for safety, Bert is getting very randy this week and I don’t want him chasing and pestering her. I guess I can keep her in the hay stall with the door closed. I haven’t ever seen Bert fly up on the stall walls so she should be safe in there. He can’t fly into the stall.

I wanted to put Red in there for safety, Bert is getting very randy this week and I don’t want him chasing and pestering her. I guess I can keep her in the hay stall with the door closed. I haven’t ever seen Bert fly up on the stall walls so she should be safe in there. He can’t fly into the stall.
Never underestimate the hormones of a horny rooster! :old :eek:

My idea for a local gardening service is taking off like an F22 fighter jet 🛩️. I have skilled gardeners lined up. Customer list is growing, waiting for my services to start. The equipment has been ordered and waiting on delivery. I have even been looking for used equipment online for that certain technician who needs only the equipment that they are used to using. Hopefully I can get people to actually work for a living! Someone has to break the chain of disability claims, false welfare payments, homelessness, other issues, in this ridiculous state economy of California.
The tax:!View attachment 3779365
(I may have missed the post)
What exactly was your idea? It sounds good, and I did think about starting something like that over here (but decided against it because I'm so darn busy).
Tax (at least on FBA it is only a picture): Amber

Attachments

• IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    877.4 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom