Teddy is adorable. It looks like he has calmed down in your presence. You are going to have to keep me updated on any Teddy x Marty offspring. Teddy appears to be the same color variety as my Poppet. Seeing as how Poppet is a spoiled princess freeloader who thinks laying a egg is beneath her. If I want to see what colors come out of that cross, I will have to base it on his and Marty's children. Genetics are crazy and way more complicated then I can go into at the moment. In theory though, if I have it right, any cross between Teddy x Marty or Branch x Poppet should end up being 50% black and 50% black partridge which is supposedly what Teddy and Poppet appear to be.
Awwww! I would love a wee black filly from Marty 😊

I too am very curious as to what colours they throw. I wish I was able to get the teacher hatching these eggs to somehow mark who is hatched from each egg.

Amazing that BoPeeps is helping Sir Jaffar find his feed bowl. He’s been pecking at the feed and drinking the water. She’s been a good influence on him. So hard for me to see him getting weaker and weaker. I’m hoping that Bo isn’t affected by the antibiotics in the feed. This stuff isn’t easy for me!
:th
She will be fine, so glad she is helping him 🥰

More eclipse data

If you wish to see what the eclipse may look like where you are here is a place to check. They even have a little video showing the progression of it.

https://eclipse2024.org/eclipse-cities/city/46256.html

These guys are on the fence about things…. May 2023

4E3CA79D-2F72-46B8-B8A3-394FFBB32316.jpeg

Hello everyone.

Rosie is recovered and back to almost 100%. She hates to admit it, but the antibiotic and steroid shots work wonders for her when she is sick. My child has a huge fear of needles when they involve her. I need a shot or help inserting the insulin pump or sensor, she wants to do it. She is too happy to jab me with a needle. Grandma is in a coma, she has been since late Friday, early Saturday morning. She is breathing, and her heart is beating, but me and mom feel she left us Thursday. She has no response to anything, and her eye's remain half closed and do not even react to light. It really unnerves me if I am being honest. Her bp is now down to the 60/50 range as of yesterday. We have not checked it today, waiting on the RN to come out. I have my camera charging and will go out for pictures today. I need to get some of Poppet ruling over her domain. She is fully integrated into the flock and a busy body in everyone's business. I have been hiding outside a bit. I cannot sit inside 24/7 now and watch this. I am not alone in my need to get away. Grass did NOT need it, mom mowed it Sunday.
Sending love and light to you and yours, and wishing a peaceful transition for your grandmother.

Back
Top Bottom