@Pastel the Rooster I have not had a chance to catch up on what with you and the rooster, but I was tagged by a couple folks because of my multilevel coop. It’s an old playhouse turned into a chicken coop. I

don’t know what your current set up is like. Is it that when you and the rooster have problems when you are in the same space? It might be easy and economical for you to build a chunnel off his run that he can retreat to if/when needed. Or would that not work with your set up?
Most of my problems occur with Pastel in my coop, yes. It’s a small place. It’s really just a run with a roosting ladder at one end, and an old cabinet at the other. The cabinet was a brooding area for Willow when the raised the TSC chicks, and it’s blocked off with a little hoop run. I keep the door to it open though. It’s more narrow there than it is on the other end because of the hoop.
I have a TSC coop that is connected to my run by a little tunnel, so if he wanted, he could go in there. Unfortunately, whenever he is in there and I walk by the tunnel to feed the girls, he jumps out and attacks my leg.
I’m going to get trash out of an unused and unfinished part of the coop today, and I’ll see if I could try to work on a bigger addition to my coop.

Cuckoo is still with us.

Babies freaked out over the snow. This is a good one to introduce them to it.
20240523_064801.jpg

I never liked my regular schools. From an average junior in high school, I had already had the credits for college entrance. So I did it! Made many of the students and teachers angry with me. But so what. In college I received straight A’s and a nice new career!
I’m going to be taking college credit classes. I took high school credit classes before I got into high school. Spanish I and Spanish II and Physical Science. And they were all honors classes. I got B’s in all of them, unfortunately. Makes me mad that I couldn’t get A’s in them.

Back
Top Bottom