What position to hatch saddled air cell eggs in?

• Total voters
Thanks for hopping in here and for volunteering to write an article. That would be great. I understand that there are many variables with shipped eggs, but there are certainly some "general good practices" that would be beneficial to have all in one spot.

Love black copper Marans and hope to make that addition to my flock next year. :love

If I get this hatching shipped eggs thing down, I may start a new business and call it WHYSE - Will Hatch Your Shipped Eggs. :fl

Good luck with your hatch and please keep posting here. We'll only reach the best practices by trying different methods, sharing what's working and what isn't, and retrying. I love to hatch and I love to observe, keep records and learn from others.

We'll be in touch!

:love Your chicks are ADORABLY CUTE :love Thank you for sharing. After reading about "shipped" eggs, I put off ordering any. Still reading and learning before I attempt :caf

C'mon! DO IT!! :D

We'll hold your hand. ;)

Oh definitely read, but do try it! :clap

I think it's a great way to add new chickens to your flock that may not be available in your area or may be too expensive to purchase as chicks or adults. :celebrate

Once you get the basics down, it's all about being patient, attending to details, keeping records and giving a shout out to your peeps when you feel like you're going to fall apart! :barnie

x2!

Back
Top Bottom