What position to hatch saddled air cell eggs in?

• Total voters
Waiting on the last 2.
16 of 17 BCMs have hatched, and 2 of 3 lav orps have hatched. Last 2 are pipped, looks like the BCM may start zipping soon. :D

How bout you? How's your hatch going?
WP_20180317_13_38_58_Pro.jpg
WP_20180317_10_44_06_Pro.jpg

@BantamAshley thank you for posting all of your information on the thermometers and hygrometers. I appreciate your willingness to share!

Day 18 and lockdown is here. At the last candling I found that 6 of the eggs with a detached air cell actually healed! Yay! So here's what I'm looking at -

12 eggs total, 2 have been on their sides the entire time and development seems to be progressing normally with air cells intact. :yesss:

That leaves 10 with a history of some issues, but things are looking more hopeful than when I first jumped on this thread. Only 4 still have detached air cells, 6 have healed. :celebrate

4 have saddled air cells and one of those still has a detached air cell with some rolling fluid, but there's movement! :woot

I have seen movement in 8 of the 12 and am hopeful that I will be able to beat the odds of that 25% hatch rate. :plbb

Ready to assist if necessary and keeping my fingers crossed... :fl

@BantamAshley thank you for posting all of your information on the thermometers and hygrometers. I appreciate your willingness to share!

Day 18 and lockdown is here. At the last candling I found that 6 of the eggs with a detached air cell actually healed! Yay! So here's what I'm looking at -

12 eggs total, 2 have been on their sides the entire time and development seems to be progressing normally with air cells intact. :yesss:

That leaves 10 with a history of some issues, but things are looking more hopeful than when I first jumped on this thread. Only 4 still have detached air cells, 6 have healed. :celebrate

4 have saddled air cells and one of those still has a detached air cell with some rolling fluid, but there's movement! :woot

I have seen movement in 8 of the 12 and am hopeful that I will be able to beat the odds of that 25% hatch rate. :plbb

Ready to assist if necessary and keeping my fingers crossed... :fl

Good luck! I'm laying mine down and increasing the humidity this evening also!

:fl

Back
Top Bottom