Good morning Mo 😊 have a great Saturday! Any plans for the day?
No plans except to move vehicles around incase the 7 inches of snow arrives. I put the escape up against the house .... so I can plow the driveways easily.
It's 7f right now, supposed to get to 30 this afternoon.

My shoulder is angry this morning but I plan to try at least. I just want to be done with it.
:th

I remember those day of painting the ceiling and up high. I was walking across the counters for days 🙄.

No plans except to move vehicles around incase the 7 inches of snow arrives. I put the escape up against the house .... so I can plow the driveways easily.
It's 7f right now, supposed to get to 30 this afternoon.

That's a big drop in temperature, hope you don't get that much.

I remember those day of painting the ceiling and up high. I was walking across the counters for days 🙄.

That's a big drop in temperature, hope you don't get that much.

I have about 7 sections needing the first coat. I need to move the table and hutch to do those. I started doing the second coat on the rest yesterday. I got about 10 sections second coat done. If I could have used a roller I would have been done weeks ago.

Good morning!
It is going to be a very, very, loooong spring and summer Barb has babies on the brain and it isn't even February.
She's all puffed up in a rubber tub in the coop....awesome.
Im just hoping she doesn't pull anyone in with her, she hates to be crazy alone.
Girl already grabbed Jerry's face fluff when he got too nosy. :)

Good morning!
It is going to be a very, very, loooong spring and summer Barb has babies on the brain and it isn't even February.
Im just hoping she doesn't pull anyone in with her, she hates to be crazy alone.
:frow Good morning chicky, have a great day

Good morning!

Good morning Chicky 😊 have a great Saturday!

Im going to try lol!
Im also wondering if any of you have delt with a bumble on top of a foot.
Stacey has one, im hesitant to get too invasive with her she has really small, thin feet like her mother and sisters so there isn't much tissue to manipulate.
It sort of looks like it might make it out on it's own too and i'd hate to stress her out if I don't have to.
:frow Good morning chicky, have a great day
Good morning Chicky 😊 have a great Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom