That's a fat rabbit Cappy. The alarm thing, i don't even own an alarm clock the critters usually don't let me oversleep. That's what woke me up those goofy chickens buk buk bukkin outside the window.
Ok, as promised... here is #1View attachment 1245468
I think this is Toeless. You will see they are pretty similar.

So Jaiden's appointment did not end well. The vet diagnosed her with an abdominal tumor. I decided to have her euthanized rather than let her suffer as there was no chance she would recover. My tiny human is understandably devastated. She cried for several hours and kept telling me that she was too little to die. It's surprising how quickly you get attached to an animal in such a short time. It wasn't even close to the diagnosis that I expected when I walked in. On the way there I was even telling Jaiden that we'd stop at McDonald's and get a hamburger on the way home. On the bright side her last meal was a spider she found on the floor at the vet's office. Hopefully we never have to repeat this experience, but it's nice to know that there's a vet in the area who's able to care for our chickens and doesn't look at you like you're crazy when you're sitting there crying about your chicken. They did the fecal float and found no worms or any coccidiosis. They said that's not a definitive that none of the other chickens have it but she does not.

So Jaiden's appointment did not end well. The vet diagnosed her with an abdominal tumor. I decided to have her euthanized rather than let her suffer as there was no chance she would recover. My tiny human is understandably devastated. She cried for several hours and kept telling me that she was too little to die. It's surprising how quickly you get attached to an animal in such a short time. It wasn't even close to the diagnosis that I expected when I walked in. On the way there I was even telling Jaiden that we'd stop at McDonald's and get a hamburger on the way home. On the bright side her last meal was a spider she found on the floor at the vet's office. Hopefully we never have to repeat this experience, but it's nice to know that there's a vet in the area who's able to care for our chickens and doesn't look at you like you're crazy when you're sitting there crying about your chicken. They did the fecal float and found no worms or any coccidiosis. They said that's not a definitive that none of the other chickens have it but she does not.

Oh that had to be difficult. You small human has my hugs. :hugs:hugs:hugs

I am so sorry.

My son got an update on his gonna be new puppy!!!

He is last on the list so understands and is good with getting whichever puppy no one else chose. So far all the boys and 2 girls have been spoken for. He will be getting either a light colored or a dark female.
He is choosing this time to have the dog fixed. I think that is a good idea.

I hope you all don't mind me sharing the puppy happies.

:ya

:woot

I had to have a hamster put down before, but she knew it was sick before that. I think part of it is the suddenness of it. She's upset she didn't get to say goodbye. I'm regretting not bringing her home. I know better next time.

I think you nailed it. When it is sudden and the goodbye isn't complete it can be devastating.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom