Good Morning. Did anyone else ever notice their dog's feet smelling like Fritos?? Particularly the pads of their feet :confused:
my brother had a friend when we were kids who would spend the night and his feet would smell like Fritos. We'd spray him with Lysol.

Whenever I smell it I get a craving for nacho cheese dip
Please don't eat your dog's feet.

It would be about 1hr and 15 minutes for me. But...if it were something really urgent I would drive that. My vet doesn't treat chickens per say but she did say would be willing to see any of my chickens if I ever had a problem and she would do what she could. She is a great lady and an awesome vet
That's awesome. I had found a couple of that said they were an avian vet but they only did pet birds, not chickens.

Went to radiation clinic :weedon't have to go back till March 28 :thumbsupcancer surgeon on February 2nd hopefully will remove trach and peg tube, as of February 5th hubby might be able to go back to work :yesss:Hey spider baby glad you let ma and pa get a little rest, & you're feeling better. What happened to the van? Hopefully everyone is doing ok. A shout out to everyone else & hope your day is going good :celebrate
Great to hear!

Yes, they pooped glitter. It was a gross never ending thing. Chicken takes a sparkly poop another tried to eat it because its sparkly. I don't even want to talk about the glow in the dark pack.
Lmao

Number 3
View attachment 1245475
This is the youngest one, Rebeccoon. I named her that because she has black covering both eyes in circles. And i like the name Becky for short.
Oh my god, Becky look at her butt!

So Jaiden's appointment did not end well. The vet diagnosed her with an abdominal tumor. I decided to have her euthanized rather than let her suffer as there was no chance she would recover. My tiny human is understandably devastated. She cried for several hours and kept telling me that she was too little to die. It's surprising how quickly you get attached to an animal in such a short time. It wasn't even close to the diagnosis that I expected when I walked in. On the way there I was even telling Jaiden that we'd stop at McDonald's and get a hamburger on the way home. On the bright side her last meal was a spider she found on the floor at the vet's office. Hopefully we never have to repeat this experience, but it's nice to know that there's a vet in the area who's able to care for our chickens and doesn't look at you like you're crazy when you're sitting there crying about your chicken. They did the fecal float and found no worms or any coccidiosis. They said that's not a definitive that none of the other chickens have it but she does not.

my brother had a friend when we were kids who would spend the night and his feet would smell like Fritos. We'd spray him with Lysol.

Please don't eat your dog's feet.

That's awesome. I had found a couple of that said they were an avian vet but they only did pet birds, not chickens.

Great to hear!

Lmao

Oh my god, Becky look at her butt!
It is so big! She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends...I mean her butt....it's just so big......love that song!

So Jaiden's appointment did not end well. The vet diagnosed her with an abdominal tumor. I decided to have her euthanized rather than let her suffer as there was no chance she would recover. My tiny human is understandably devastated. She cried for several hours and kept telling me that she was too little to die. It's surprising how quickly you get attached to an animal in such a short time. It wasn't even close to the diagnosis that I expected when I walked in. On the way there I was even telling Jaiden that we'd stop at McDonald's and get a hamburger on the way home. On the bright side her last meal was a spider she found on the floor at the vet's office. Hopefully we never have to repeat this experience, but it's nice to know that there's a vet in the area who's able to care for our chickens and doesn't look at you like you're crazy when you're sitting there crying about your chicken. They did the fecal float and found no worms or any coccidiosis. They said that's not a definitive that none of the other chickens have it but she does not.
:hugs

Oh that had to be difficult. You small human has my hugs. :hugs:hugs:hugs

I am so sorry.

That sucks in more ways than I can imagine. :hugs for you and tiny human

Back
Top Bottom