Good Morning everyone!

I had a good laugh this morning.

My FIL (who does most of the day-to-day animal chores) says he wants to name one of the next pigs we get "Henry"...

Why? So he can say:

"Just you wait, Henry Piggins, just you wait"

My DH, being the lyrical sort, expounded on the idea.

"Just you wait, Henry Piggins, just you wait
You'll be bacon, you'll be yummy
You'll be going in my tummy
Just you wait, Henry Piggins, just you wait."
🤣
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day. I loved it :gig

Morning everyone. Internet just came back online. Lol just when I need to get busy outside!

Good morning folks :frow

Henny, they'll do fine, but consider a small pool with a drain, valve and hose so that you can choose where to send their dirty (wonderfully fertilized) water.

Sadly their pen will be on the south side of the yard which is also the low side.
The human house and 99% of the yard is uphill.

Hubs informed me yesterday that 100% of the quack house build is on me. Oh goodie...no extra hands for the heavy tall crap.

Good thing I am a determined person.

Morning everyone. Internet just came back online. Lol just when I need to get busy outside!

Sadly their pen will be on the south side of the yard which is also the low side.

Hubs informed me yesterday that 100% of the quack house build is on me. Oh goodie...no extra hands for the heavy tall crap.

He should be able to help you with lifting! Hubby was gone when I built my first coop, so I got the neighbors to help me lift.

He should be able to help you with lifting! Hubby was gone when I built my first coop, so I got the neighbors to help me lift.

I hope it was just that he has been cranky and not that he needs a cast iron lesson.
I get it that I wanted the ducks but COME ON! I help him whenever he needs it.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day.

Yep they can see! Lol!
Great day today internet is spotty, power keeps flickering just lovely. :(
They can see now!!! :woot

Had to go get my test strips today. Made a full list of need/want. Got everything on the list!!!!
Walmart has lost its funk and now smells like a hospital. :hmm
Carts are being fully sprayed down before customers get them. Most peeps were in masks and gloves.
I even got my brand of TP! Old sewer line has a slump in it so septic safe is much better on it than say Charmin.

We have a fox making racket outside my yard this morning. Thanks stupid fox! Now I will have DAYS and Days of funky eggs from freaked out hens. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom