Henny, we finally got a pic of a hummer for you...

IMG_2377.jpg

There were 4 or 5 shots here and no yelling so I got a check up based on numbers lol!
Good morning! Gunshots are so routine around here that no one bothers checking on the neighbors unless the gunshots are repeated more than 3 times or there is yelling associated with the shooting.

Yes, to all of it lol! Im among the most likely to shoot something in the middle of the night, not people coyotes or bear scaring.
He is a very nice man though, one of the ones I feed their pets and watch their house when they need me to.
His family has been our neighbors for probably 35 years.:)
Good morning! So, neighbors hear shots fired and the first thing they do is check on you? Assume that all shots come from your place? 😲 Or just nice neighbor who checks on you all the time? I check our 76 & 100 year old neighbor chicken ladies almost every day when I go over and give their chickens some scraps or help her load her pellets, or whatever.

Wait until he's semi dry and presentable, normally about half an hour.
It is hard to be a suave rooster with a saturated tush.;)
How long (after a roosters bath) should I wait, to let him out with the ladies? :confused:

Henny, we finally got a pic of a hummer for you...

View attachment 2169936
Thems some big misquitos!
There were 4 or 5 shots here and no yelling so I got a check up based on numbers lol!

Yes, to all of it lol! Im among the most likely to shoot something in the middle of the night, not people coyotes or bear scaring.
He is a very nice man though, one of the ones I feed their pets and watch their house when they need me to.
His family has been our neighbors for probably 35 years.:)

Wait until he's semi dry and presentable, normally about half an hour.
It is hard to be a suave rooster with a saturated tush.;)
Yes I noticed it took a long time for Jaffar to dry out. Thank you

Short answer.....a lot. :hmm

:yesss:💗💗💗

I love those crazy little winged beauties!!!! I put in some more hummer drawing flowers so maybe I can get a couple here.

Thanks Bob. Such sweet little gems.
I seem to have less this year, but still about a half dozen. I've got one hen who will hover about a foot in front of my face and chirp at me. I like to think she's thanking me for the food & flowers, but then again she could just be telling me off. :gig

Back
Top Bottom