Babies and pizza
Maybe I don't understand it.
The boys are getting a promotion? Thing 3?
As for the AZ "dry heat", it is dry until the monsoon starts. Then it is flooding rain time!
dryHeat.jpg

@Redhead Rae Congratulations! Very cute announcement.

Holy son of a dadgum it!

The turnbuckle thing......those are for fine adjustments....at least what I am familiar with.

For shade I use this stuff. It does not catch the wind.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Easy-Gardener-Shade-Fabric-By-the-Foot/3054807
The turnbuckle hook and eye seemed more like a way to adjust the overall length of the rod. Was in a farm store so thought I would look at hook options. Not many but those gave me ideas.

Trade ya, anything beats 24 hour swamp a** that comes with 90 plus and sky high humidity.
I can't even step outside without sweating like a professional wrestler it is disgusting!:sick
I know how that is. After several downpours the temperature dropped to 70* but the humidity is at 88%

I found something accidentally that has helped tons with the not so attractive problems that come with this time of year.
Iv'e been using this junk called detclear bright and peel, it basically strips dead skin off immediately.
Im probably starving the swamp a** out.
Whatever it is doing it helps, kind of a bonus it makes anything it is used on almost creepy soft.
I think it is supposed to be used on your face but that is out the window at this point iv'e crossed the line.:)
Use anti dandruff shampoo as a body wash, it helps to kill yeast. Swamp a** is a yeast and so are some causes of dandruff.

Back
Top Bottom