I just got serama chicks so no real opinion on those other then they are adorable. I've always heard good things.

I've had D'Uccles and loved them. The little rooster was the sweetest. My girls where a bit flighty but calm once you had them. They reminded me of pet pigeons. LOL They were pretty good flyers.

Silkies I currently have. They are funny little birds. Sensitive to nutritional issues even once older. And not the smartest. Broody as all get out. I have 2 girls not even a year old who have already caught the broody bug. Calm and sweet though. Generally just as happy to be with you as other chickens.

Tell me about this chainsaw! I'm very intrigued. I can't stand the smell of oil mix fuel. Makes me sick. I have a battery weed eater that does pretty good. (I'm sure it would do better if some of my weeds weren't like small trees)
I borrowed an electric chainsaw but never used it. It was leaky and seemed more complicated to use. "Really pay attention to:::list things here:::"
I also would need a 200 foot plus extension cord. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's expensive, but well made. I got it on sale a 8 years ago as a retirement gift to myself. But for me it's well worth it... I have 3 batteries and it came with a weed whacker and a bag for the saw, as a promotion, weed whacker is ok...saw is great ...my back gives out before the battery goes dead... so 2 batteries would be enough...has sharpener on it. New chains come with new stone, neither is sold separately... can convert to non sharpener chain, I forget what all needs to be changed, I think a sprocket or bar.
CPO was the cheapest at the time, around $400.

OH the oiler does not leak

https://www.oregonproducts.com/en/p...cordless-chainsaw/c/cs300-cordless-chainsaw-p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom