Mostly catch up on housework that has been neglected because I’ve been busy with work and feeling like crap. DH has been doing double duty because I haven’t been feeling great. And things have fallen behind. That and sleeping in, when I can.
Thumbs up on sleeping in when expecting! Bank all the sleep you can!

Just 3 thankfully and I was able to save the plants. The betta did survive surprisingly.

Love the chicks BTW. I've never had polish. Do they already have extra head fluff?
Yes polish always have a topknot. They are fun birds but sometimes get picked on. I keep mine in separate coops.

Seriously no weirdness at all today, the most excitement iv'e had is cleaning a poopy chick butt.
I dare not hold my breath just yet though still have a few hours left.
Those gif files are way easier to post than videos for me, the youtube route is a pain in the butt.

No dirty looks? No random leg climbing or skunk wrangling? Must be magic in the air lol.

Chicky your babies are looking great and the little video clips make me giggle. Never stop posting those.

I'm trying but honestly im scared lol! :)
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day. Enjoy boring for a change :D

That is good! Won't be too long they'll be out of the cute stage and into the feed em with a slingshot stage.
I'll still take a pile of pictures.:)

No such thing as too many cute chick pics!

I realize I’m technically replying to myself, but my ipad is being weird.
I’m sorry to hear that Daniel! That’s a lot of damage from 15 gallons! Glad you saved at least some fish. What can cause a leak like that? It’s my worst, fish related, nightmare.
I lost my first reply so let me try again lol.

It was leaking around the bottom. I believe the seal along one side gave out. The glass seemed ok but it dumped everything within a couple of hours while I was asleep.

It was right beside the door so the water was able to go around it. If it had not been for that and the kind of floor it was it probably would not ha e been to bad.
20200813_182115.jpg

Managed to clean up the main areas today. Tomorrow is going to be fun. DH has a 7:30am chiropractor appointment (which means I need to be up by 6:45 ish😭 to watch the boys) then he has a 9:30 appointment to take his CDL test at the DMV. He is trying to get a job as a school bus driver for the county. Hopefully my mom takes the boys in the morning so I can take a nap before lunch. If not. I’ll have to wait for their nap time to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom