I lost my first reply so let me try again lol.

It was leaking around the bottom. I believe the seal along one side gave out. The glass seemed ok but it dumped everything within a couple of hours while I was asleep.

It was right beside the door so the water was able to go around it. If it had not been for that and the kind of floor it was it probably would not ha e been to bad.
View attachment 2288972
I wonder if spraying that Flexseal stuff on the bottom of a tank could help. I just cleaned out two tanks and am thinking of restarting them in my office instead.

Managed to clean up the main areas today. Tomorrow is going to be fun. DH has a 7:30am chiropractor appointment (which means I need to be up by 6:45 ish😭 to watch the boys) then he has a 9:30 appointment to take his CDL test at the DMV. He is trying to get a job as a school bus driver for the county. Hopefully my mom takes the boys in the morning so I can take a nap before lunch. If not. I’ll have to wait for their nap time to sleep.
Good luck! To both

That's awesome! I had plans to be outside this morning but work kind of derailed them. I can't wait until work can go away.
We retired in 2004, but some extra $ is good. It took us about a year to renovate it, but now it is a small side job. We might not rent it when the weather is bad, our renter last weekend was going from the bedroom to the living room wrapped in a blanket. :hmm We are getting some bathrobes.

Back
Top Bottom