DH likes looking for mistakes in swordsmanship and gun usage in movies. He is constantly mentioning things like the slide didn't lock back when he supposedly was out of ammo, or the number of rounds shot exceeding what that gun's magazine is supposed to hold. Or that stroke probably would have broken a real sword.

Lol we do a lot of commenting on the "good guy" bullets ALWAYS hitting the mark, no recoil, and infinite bullets here too.

Sometimes I am watching a movie and my son starts up with all the comments. :rolleyes:
Imagine how short the hobbit movies would have been if the giant eagles showed up in scene one......

Now I use "Giant Eagles" as code for him to drop it and let me watch the movie.

Having learned (the hard way) one should know what they are getting into before saying yes.

So what are you needing a hand with? :pop
I need to take all the bins of fabric from the loft and sort them out. Then label them so I can find what I am looking for. And clean off the top of the shelves so I can put my sprouting bins up under the lights. You can even peek at the chicks in the bathroom!
20201122_100500.jpg

I need to take all the bins of fabric from the loft and sort them out. Then label them so I can find what I am looking for. And clean off the top of the shelves so I can put my sprouting bins up under the lights. You can even peek at the chicks in the bathroom!
View attachment 2424018

I will help! Especially if I get to see the fluffy heads!

Back
Top Bottom