I yell at Hawks to! In the fall before all the leaves were gone there was five large Hawk sitting in a tree in the neighbor's yard watching us. If I'm standing up and walking around they don't bother me but if I sit down and they can't tell that I'm there than they try to murder my chickens. One tried to get my birds but I didn't even see it until it attacked.
The mail is ridiculous. I ordered an ornament for my kid that was shipped 2 weeks ago. It's been in stow since sunday. I doubt we'll have it for xmas. Her sister's ornament came last week, but is off center. They sent a new one that should be here tomorrow. Companies to use ups to do the Long Haul part of the shipping process and then switch it to UPS for local delivery. I fight with that constantly because my local mail carrier is illiterate and constantly delivers things to the wrong building. The ornament that I haven't received was shipped DHL which transferred it to the post office. I just hope it comes in one piece. Hopefully nobody has made the mistake of ordering chicks or chickens at this point.

Good luck! I hope you finally get some answer.
Thanks, apparently this Cardiologist specializes in the problem I have so I expect some good information.

56 yesterday and windy, picked up 600 lbs of feed and thought I was going to blow away before I got there.

Bottom dropped out last night...12f right now
Its supposed to rain all day here. It was lovely yesterday but I'm supposed to drop almost 30 in the night. I picked up 300 lbs of food. Great minds think alike!

Back
Top Bottom