Good morning!!

My momma txt me this morning, she lives in the Keys, and said that she thinks the lady nextdoor abandoned her chickens. She said this is the second day she has had to go give them water and they have no food! I really dislike people!! I told her to call her, if she had her number, if not call the realtor that is selling her house and pretend to be a buying and get her contact information... my mom has a few chickens so she can take care of them, but I told her to just take them and bring them to me. That's ridiculous, some people should have animals! If she really abandoned them..
Resized_20210516_074812.jpeg

Good morning everyone.
Good morning Clue 😊 Enjoy your Sunday

Good morning everybody :frow

Someone threw out their old recycling tubs :celebrate I get two new planting boxes complete with drainage holes:lau Hubs thinks Im nuts. Oh well, I knew that a long time ago:gig
Good morning Fishy 😊 Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for the laugh, I feel the same way, but I'm pretty sure Bob know it 😂

Good morning!!

My momma txt me this morning, she lives in the Keys, and said that she thinks the lady nextdoor abandoned her chickens. She said this is the second day she has had to go give them water and they have no food! I really dislike people!! I told her to call her, if she had her number, if not call the realtor that is selling her house and pretend to be a buying and get her contact information... my mom has a few chickens so she can take care of them, but I told her to just take them and bring them to me. That's ridiculous, some people should have animals! If she really abandoned them.. View attachment 2672073
Good morning Hope :frow I can't understand why people do this 😡, that nice that your mom is caring for them.

Have a great Sunday

Someone threw out their old recycling tubs :celebrate I get two new planting boxes complete with drainage holes:lau Hubs thinks Im nuts. Oh well, I knew that a long time ago:gig
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day... You're not nuts, just Ingenuitive and thrifty
Good morning!!

My momma txt me this morning, she lives in the Keys, and said that she thinks the lady nextdoor abandoned her chickens. She said this is the second day she has had to go give them water and they have no food! I really dislike people!! I told her to call her, if she had her number, if not call the realtor that is selling her house and pretend to be a buying and get her contact information... my mom has a few chickens so she can take care of them, but I told her to just take them and bring them to me. That's ridiculous, some people should have animals! If she really abandoned them.. View attachment 2672073
:frow Good morning Hope, have a great day... People who do that frustrate me.

We find the best stuff for free. My husband would never get the good free stuff when we first met, now he is the one patrolling the neighborhood! Our BBQ was free, our planters in front of the bunkhouse were free from a neighbor, and we furnished the whole Bunkhouse from estate sales very reasonably. :thumbsup

Rae, it's nice to see you. It's even better news that you're rightly dividing your time, instead of trying to keep pace, and wearing yourself out. I've always said that as the belly grows with the child to be, an extra set of arms/hands should grow too. In addition, there should be a lot of extra energy.

In reality, a human being the size of an overgrown football, deems that getting some rest, is for wimps. Something that tiny can drain all energy reserves from not just one, but from both parents. In addition, babies require more specialized equipment than a computer lab. Special bedding, special carrier/car transport system, special laundry soaps and fabric softeners, special shampoo, special bath soap, special hairbrush, special butt wipes, special fingernail clippers, special nasal cleaning systems, special feeding equipment (in most cases). Most of those specialized items must be transported each, and every time with said infant. It's like moving day each time the mother takes her child anywhere.

Of course mom doesn't have enough hands to deal with it all. There is no software for "Alexa, feed the older toddler while, I change the baby's diaper". There is no, "Alexa, pick up the diaper that just fell down, while I rinse the baby, and get it dried off". There is NO app for that.
Yup, I really feel the energy comment. Things are getting slightly easier now. The Milk Drinker is getting better about being put down and I’ve had a good bit more energy the last week. It feels good to be able to get things done.

Back
Top Bottom