Good morning Henny :frow Here either 😰 I think we are all ready for the heat to go away ! Other than feeding the birds, I'll be inside as well.

I will be taking them water a few times in the heat of the day but I won't be lingering at all.

It's going to be a water everything super early then hide inside kinda day tomorrow too.

Good morning everyone. Sorry I haven't been too active on here lately. Between trying to keep up with all the chores, housekeeping, and extra shopping, by the time I get done, I've been too tired to get on here much. We still have some more school shopping to do. We got shoes, and some of the supplies knocked out, but still have more supplies, and clothes to get.

Good morning everyone. Sorry I haven't been too active on here lately. Between trying to keep up with all the chores, housekeeping, and extra shopping, by the time I get done, I've been too tired to get on here much. We still have some more school shopping to do. We got shoes, and some of the supplies knocked out, but still have more supplies, and clothes to get.
Good morning Clue :frow

So it will be in person school for the youngins? I hope they are excited about going back to school.

It takes a lot of energy just raising kids. Adding prepping for school and it can be super draining.

Rest as much as you can.

:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day... Get as much rest as you can:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom