I don't mind bathing your dog, but I'm not driving the distance, and paying for gas to do it.

THAT is a very good set of reasons not to do it.

River (bloodhound) is all cleaned now. She is easy but huge. She gets in the tub on her own and is very calm about it all.
Tilly (coonhound) is also clean. She takes a bit of help getting into the tub but once in behaves well.

Next up is Sable the very athletic pitsky. She will take 3 people to get into the tub. It takes one to carry, one to block, and one to manage the door. She is also the smallest dog. Once in the tub I can manage her. It's just the getting her in that's a challenge.

THAT is a very good set of reasons not to do it.

River (bloodhound) is all cleaned now. She is easy but huge. She gets in the tub on her own and is very calm about it all.
Tilly (coonhound) is also clean. She takes a bit of help getting into the tub but once in behaves well.

Next up is Sable the very athletic pitsky. She will take 3 people to get into the tub. It takes one to carry, one to block, and one to manage the door. She is also the smallest dog. Once in the tub I can manage her. It's just the getting her in that's a challenge.
I took Annie to the groomer.... first time I ever took one to the groomer. Just too much for me... still have issues from being sick in Nov.

I took Annie to the groomer.... first time I ever took one to the groomer. Just too much for me... still have issues from being sick in Nov.

If I were under the weather (recovering) a groomer would be a must.

We got Sable clean so all is well. It indeed took all 3 humans to get her in the tub. Once in she is 100% easy to wash.

Next (after switching laundry) will be cleaning coops and installing a new motion activated floodlight in the big run.

THEN cleaning the bathroom, taking a shower and finishing the shopping.

If I were under the weather (recovering) a groomer would be a must.

We got Sable clean so all is well. It indeed took all 3 humans to get her in the tub. Once in she is 100% easy to wash.

Next (after switching laundry) will be cleaning coops and installing a new motion activated floodlight in the big run.

THEN cleaning the bathroom, taking a shower and finishing the shopping.
I get tired just reading all you have planned.
I did pick up feed and trying to get motivated to unload 😂

I get tired just reading all you have planned.
I did pick up feed and trying to get motivated to unload 😂

Never a dull moment around here. :idunno

Some of my shopping is picking up chicken feed.

I put off all the yard stuff til tomorrow afternoon/evening so at least that chore isn't on the list.

Finally sitting for a few minutes.

It took multiple stores to find chicken feed. The claim is supply chain disruption. For at least 2 stores I call foul. They have been more miss than hit for over 2 years now. The last store was TSC and they were well stocked on all brands. Yes they had what I was looking for so will be getting my business going forward even though they are across town.

Meatloaf is in the oven and I am tired. I think chores are done for today except the night time coop closing.

Well....and putting laundry away.

Good morning all
I caught 2 of the 3 poults that are left last night. The other ran off into the brush, but was still running around this morning. Hopefully I can catch it tonight.
Caught it. Moms are mad at me.
I had a wire cage with a food bowl in it. Getting some cockerels used to eating in there so I can catch them. I was watching and was able to close the door :ya

Back
Top Bottom