I may have too. The people across the street go to court against the neighbor behind them on Nov 1st. Maybe I’ll get their lawyers info. This is just ridiculous. I’ve spoken to the man once. And apparently I’ll never do that again. (Thats the good news)

Maybe I should get some of that invasive bamboo from Bob and plant a privacy hedge.
What kind of neighborhood did you move to! Everyone fighting and having to go to Court.
Bamboo is a fun idea but ...... :barnie
Yes a fence is a good idea.
I still wonder if he has other issues that is causing him to lash out.

I think getting their lawyers info is a good idea.

Invasive bamboo while a fun idea might backfire. HOWEVER a privacy hedge sounds nice to me.

There are quite a few attractive and effective fast growing hedge shrubs available.
Hhmmmm…. Maybe something with large thorns. 🤣

I think what bothers me most is I was minding my own business. I don’t even see this man unless he is mowing his lawn. Which he used to do quite frequently.

I’m quiet. Sure the chickens make noise but I hear people dogs and kids just as much. I don’t throw crazy parties or play loud music. I don’t mow my lawn to the dirt I leave it long. But it’s nice and green. I do my best to maintain the property. It wasn’t maintained the best before I bought it so it’s going to take time. I moved to the country so I didn’t have HOA rules and neighborhood expectations.

The people across the street that are having problems have horses. I've never heard or smelled them. Their neighbor is much worse but they have been dealing with her for years now. She has called every agency she can think of, up to the EPA. Not once has anyone sided with her. So off to court they go.

I think what bothers me most is I was minding my own business. I don’t even see this man unless he is mowing his lawn. Which he used to do quite frequently.

I’m quiet. Sure the chickens make noise but I hear people dogs and kids just as much. I don’t throw crazy parties or play loud music. I don’t mow my lawn to the dirt I leave it long. But it’s nice and green. I do my best to maintain the property. It wasn’t maintained the best before I bought it so it’s going to take time. I moved to the country so I didn’t have HOA rules and neighborhood expectations.

The people across the street that are having problems have horses. I've never heard or smelled them. Their neighbor is much worse but they have been dealing with her for years now. She has called every agency she can think of, up to the EPA. Not once has anyone sided with her. So off to court they go.
:frowGood morning Nunny, have a great day

I know it's aggravating and really he should look for a hobby that doesn't involve you, your property or your pets.

Some people really just get weird....like my crazy neighbor who hates purple, flowers, my motorcycle, how and where we park and well everything about us. He was fine for 14 years the all of a sudden he went bonkers.

I've been having a dickens of a time with one of the grand's laptops regarding one, and only one of her online classes. For her Art class, the pages would load, but not the text. I went nuts, clearing the browser, removing privacy options, removing browser extensions, etc. Thinking it might be a bad cookie, I removed all the cookies from the browser, knowing a new one would be put in at each, and every website visited.

I was on the right track, because there was a damaged cookie file, however, unbeknownst to me, her mother had shut off accepting all cookies. My setting is on "do not accept third party cookies". Since the computer is being used by the grands, especially the youngest, their mom decided to go in, and turn on all the safety protocols she could find. While enabling some of the safety features is a good thing, especially to protect kids, BUT enabling too many, OR all the strictest ones, can actually prevent the browser from working.

Fortunately, when looking at the scripts for the webpage, it mentioned a problem with cookies. That sent us looking at the cookie settings. That's how we found the cookie settings had been set too strict, and it wasn't allowing a new cookie file to load from the class's website. Of course, without the class's cookie, the page wouldn't load. Now, the cookie settings are correct, a new undamaged cookie file has been loaded, and all is well.

This has been driving me nuts for over a week.
Im only laughing because that is exactly what I used to do and then couldnt figure out why nothing worked 🤣
Glad you got it figured out!
I know it's aggravating and really he should look for a hobby that doesn't involve you, your property or your pets.

Some people really just get weird....like my crazy neighbor who hates purple, flowers, my motorcycle, how and where we park and well everything about us. He was fine for 14 years the all of a sudden he went bonkers.
people are weird. whats the problem with purple? Or flowers? Just curious 🤔

By the way - Hi everybody :frow I just realized I havent actually said Hi in a while:oops:
The carpet project is still going. Started moving some furniture into the garage. It is truly amazing at how much crap we have :th And Im not even talking about anything useful we are keeping for later use, just plain stuff.

Has anyone heard from Chicky yet?

Im only laughing because that is exactly what I used to do and then couldnt figure out why nothing worked 🤣

By the way - Hi everybody :frow I just realized I havent actually said Hi in a while:oops:
The carpet project is still going. Started moving some furniture into the garage. It is truly amazing at how much crap we have :th And Im not even talking about anything useful we are keeping for later use, just plain stuff.

No word from @Chickassan at all. She last logged on the second of October.

Rather worried at this point.

The color purple.....I like purple. His issue was vocalized when I was painting my wood tomato cages using the fence to prop the pieces up. He went on and on about his dislike of the color. Yup...I painted my giant bench that sits out front laffy taffy purple and stenciled big random butterflies on it in pink, blue, green and yellow.

The flowers....I add more purple ones every year just for him. :gig
Before his fit about it many were yellow, pink and white.
This is part of my front flower bed. Yup I like flowers. The bottom of the pic is sad looking. It was taken right after the driveway was poured. I am slowly working on the bed extension.
IMG_20210823_155832.jpg

The color purple.....I like purple. His issue was vocalized when I was painting my wood tomato cages using the fence to prop the pieces up. He went on and on about his dislike of the color. Yup...I painted my giant bench that sits out front laffy taffy purple and stenciled big random butterflies on it in pink, blue, green and yellow.

The flowers....I add more purple ones every year just for him. :gig
Before his fit about it many were yellow, pink and white.
This is part of my front flower bed. Yup I like flowers. The bottom of the pic is sad looking. It was taken right after the driveway was poured. I am slowly working on the bed extension.
View attachment 2873019
Nutter 🤣🤣
Who cares what color someone else has in their yard 🙄🙄

When we first moved in here, a couple of the neighbors gave us a bit of a rough time. First, about the chickens, then about our driveway. Dh was all worried about them. I put them in their places in quick order.

Later on, when our locals got to know us better, there have been no problems. They like my "code", and most have adopted it. My property is mine, and I'll do what I dang well please on/with it, as long as it is legal, and within my rights. Your property is yours, and you can do what you dang well please on/with it, as long as it is legal, and within your rights. I don't care how many parties you throw, how many people come and go, how loud your music is. I do ask that large caliber firearms, and cannons not be discharged after 3:00 am, unless there is a predator, or intruder.

Back
Top Bottom