Sable seems to be feeling better.

Around 10:30 this morning Sable developed big hives and lumps all over her body. She had been super itchy all night and throughout the morning.
I think we got to the root of the issue.
Five days ago I went to get dog food. They were out of my usual. I settled for a bag that is the same brand with "tender bites". She would only pick at the food. The others ate it with gusto.
Yesterday around 2pm I baited Sables dish with a couple tablespoons of her normal canned dog food. She ate about 2 cups total.

I went in search of her usual blend as soon as those hives showed up. I got the last bag after getting employees to dig through the deliveries.

Sable ate that willingly and on her own.
Poor Sable ☹️ Im glad you figured it out. Now if only you knew exactly what was in those things that shes allergic to so you can keep avoiding it.
Hi all
Nothing new , no news is good news lol
Totally!

I decided to paint while the floor is up :lau I am such a glutton for punishment. I made a total mess of the door trims because Im a messy painter and didnt have a brush handy. It does seem to want to come off with mineral spirits so I guess I know what I’ll be doing for the next few months. Hopefully i wont take that long. Of course, I could just paint the trim, but then Id want to paint the doors probably too 🤔🤔🤔 decisions!

Poor Sable ☹️ Im glad you figured it out. Now if only you knew exactly what was in those things that shes allergic to so you can keep avoiding it.

Totally!

I decided to paint while the floor is up :lau I am such a glutton for punishment. I made a total mess of the door trims because Im a messy painter and didnt have a brush handy. It does seem to want to come off with mineral spirits so I guess I know what I’ll be doing for the next few months. Hopefully i wont take that long. Of course, I could just paint the trim, but then Id want to paint the doors probably too 🤔🤔🤔 decisions!

I will save the ingredient label when I discard that bag of kibble this evening. I want to know too.

Those projects can snowball like crazy. I will say we painted our doors. I don't like it. It's harder to keep clean than the finished wood was.

Back
Top Bottom