Some of the Girls...My Fav Subject

Absolutely gorgeous! What beautiful colors!
ep.gif

Quote:
They are Ameraucanas from Cree lines out of Washington state. They haven't laid eggs yet, but they will lay blue; at least, they should-I'd be surprised if they produced any other color. I have a Blue Ameraucana hen, Charlotte, who has some Cree heritage on one side of the family and she and her daughter lay greenish-blue eggs, sort of a light turquoise color.

So Cyn, do you have a Roo for those lovely Ameraucanas? Will you ever sell their hatching Eggs? They are SUPER Lovely!!!
love.gif

If you keep posting pics of your flock like this, I may have to buy every fertile Egg you have just so I can have a nice flock like yours!!!
barnie.gif
th.gif

I wish I had a buck for every time someone has asked me about having an Ameraucana rooster this week, LOL. No, I do not currently have a man for these lovely ladies, but I may in the future. I did have one, Scout, but I sold him and one of his ladies to Frogtown about a year ago. And I've had several people beg me to sell Snow to them as well. We love Snow, Nora, Charlotte and Gypsy so much, I wouldn't be surprised if we started breeding them again.

They really are beautiful Cyn. Lucky you with all your beautiful birds! shoot... I'll even take their eggs if they were mixed!!! lol! Thanks for posting pics of your flock, they are always a joy to look at!

I love our BO's. we have one that is laying and 4 that are almost 10 weeks old. I just love them. And we have 2 RIR's that are almost 10 weeks old too, and contrary to most reports, they are so SWEET!

Oh my...If Nora ever needs a new home....let me know. She is a beautiful. I am assuming that Nora is the blue bearded beauty in the middle of pic 1.

Back
Top Bottom