Pics
Don't tell him...he will never notice!
:lol:
Your funny!! Actually he may not under normal conditions, however I ordered about 35 eggs from one source, then got trigger happy on eBay and ordered another 20, and I am the highest bidder on another 12 eggs.
So if I only were to use my Brinsea octogan to incubate and hatch he probably wouldn't knotice. But with this many eggs coming, I will have to pull out the other incubators!!!
And that he will knotice!!

Your funny!! Actually he may not under normal conditions, however I ordered about 35 eggs from one source, then got trigger happy on eBay and ordered another 20, and I am the highest bidder on another 12 eggs.
So if I only were to use my Brinsea octogan to incubate and hatch he probably wouldn't knotice. But with this many eggs coming, I will have to pull out the other incubators!!!
And that he will knotice!!
Put the smallest bator in a room he will notice it.
Put another bator in a kids room.
And hide the other one real good.

What all did you order?
Breeds?

Put the smallest bator in a room he will notice it.
Put another bator in a kids room.
And hide the other one real good.

What all did you order?
Breeds?
Ha, ha! Aren't you the clever one!!
By your advice, I would say you have done this a time or two!!
I may just do that!! I just have to figure out which kids room to put it in!!
I ordered more OE, CL, BCM, Polish, and Cochin. The only autosexing are the CL, however how could I resist not having such variety!!!
I will likely keep many of them long enough to sex them.(at least I plan to)

Ha, ha! Aren't you the clever one!!
By your advice, I would say you have done this a time or two!!
I may just do that!! I just have to figure out which kids room to put it in!!
I ordered more OE, CL, BCM, Polish, and Cochin. The only autosexing are the CL, however how could I resist not having such variety!!!
I will likely keep many of them long enough to sex them.(at least I plan to)
Actually, she is a booger and refuses to hatch even once! :smack for Kiki. I'll get her addicted yet.

Interesting experiment. I'd love to see how a larger sample size turns out.

Yep...I'm a weenie!
I rather watch you crazies hatch.
Seem just too stressful for me, plus I can have roosters and I would have a hard time finding all the boys homes.

I'm sure I will end up with an incubator, but I think I will prefer a broody doing the work.

Yep...I'm a weenie!
I rather watch you crazies hatch.
Seem just too stressful for me, plus I can have roosters and I would have a hard time finding all the boys homes.

I'm sure I will end up with an incubator, but I think I will prefer a broody doing the work.
(Pstt... chicken soup. The young ones are tender)

It's only as stressful as you let it be.

Ok, received 35 eggs today. Wow, this seller was the best packer I have ever seen. Many of the aircells are intact! Amazing huh?
I already measured, so just need to calculate the SI%!!
Here are a few pics of my helper!!
IMG_2693.JPG
IMG_2693.JPG
IMG_2692.JPG
IMG_2695.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    390.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2694.JPG
    IMG_2694.JPG
    415.6 KB · Views: 4