I wrote about this fella last night too. I'm not sure what size class he is, but he's clearly not a pocket Bully. He's only 5 months with plenty of time to grow. I don't know anything about the dog besides what the ad says though.

Screenshot_20200214-053555_Opera.jpg

I did get a response last night and it gave me the feeling this person has had some crappy inquiries. What was written to me was short but not very sweet. Just very adamant that the dog was not free.

This what I wrote... we'll see how this one plays out. It's not like there is a shortage of dogs that need a good home.
Screenshot_20200214-055039_Gmail.jpg

So the training class for the pooches is held in a courthouse parking garage. Everybody there had large breeds and most where doing pretty good.

20200212_190050.jpg

There was one black German Shepherd that was very strong willed. At one point they where working on a slalom type exercise, weaving between each other. By this time "midnight" had to be pulled aside to "reset" her attention multiple times. Finally the trainer took her leash and handeled her. She was still stubborn, but the difference was amazing. She went from a shoft handling woman to a firm handling woman. The trainer wasn't mean by any means, but she had to be very dominant. I watched that dog the most of them all. It was a good example of what I could be up against with a untrained dog whose not been properly socialized. So don't feel too bad @shawluvsbirds it's not completely your fault. ;)

On a side note, I saw this on the way there.

20200214_055725.jpg

I'm still here! Still watching all my Liege Fighters hatch. Six so far, the seventh on the way, and the eighth is in a nasty malposition that I'm assisting with. That one might not make it.
Are you still on a wonky sleep pattern?

Sorry about the malpositioned chick. :( Hopefully it comes out ready to live. Are all the chicks black so far?

Dink, the chick here with a malformed wing has been doing okay. It has flipped over twice without being able get back up though. It's one wing sits unshelved (missing the last wing section) and the feathers are more aggressively growing on that side. I think if it makes it the next month or so it should grow to be a perfectly healthy funky looking chicken.

Last edited:
Are you still on a wonky sleep pattern?

Sorry about the malpositioned chick. :( Hopefully it comes out ready to live. Are ask three chicks black so far?

Dink, the chick here with a malformed wing has been doing okay. It has flipped over twice without being able get back up though. It's one wing sits unshelved (missing the last wing section) and the feathers are more aggressively growing on that side. I think if it makes it the next month or so it should grow to be a perfectly healthy funky looking chicken.

So far four black and two blue. And of course the little older chick is blue too.

Chick seven that's on the way out looks to be blue as well.

Malpositioned chick is just in a really nasty situation. It couldn't even internally pip because of the malpo, so it can't breathe. I poked a hole as near to where its beak is as I can, but if I try to free its head, I'm going to make it bleed to death. So we're stuck in a holding pattern until it absorbs more of the blood, and hoping it can breathe well enough through the tiny hole until then.

Glad to hear the little dinky chick is doing well! Is the wing still in the odd position or did it end up straightening out at all?

So the training class for the pooches is held in a courthouse parking garage. Everybody there had large breeds and most where doing pretty good.

View attachment 2025979

There was one black German Shepherd that was very strong willed. At one point they where working on a slalom type exercise, weaving between each other. By this time "midnight" had to be pulled aside to "reset" her attention multiple times. Finally the trainer took her leash and handeled her. She was still stubborn, but the difference was amazing. She went from a shoft handling woman to a firm handling woman. The trainer wasn't mean by any means, but she had to be very dominant. I watched that dog the most of them all. It was a good example of what I could be up against with a untrained dog whose not been properly socialized. So don't feel too bad @shawluvsbirds it's not completely your fault. ;)

On a side note, I saw this on the way there.

View attachment 2025980
They must use that to watch the NASCAR race from the infield:lau

Back
Top Bottom