Well apparently it’s been longer than I thought since we’ve bought any children’s medication for my brother so should I just give it to her over some mealworms in a small bowl? (I’ll buy syringes tomorrow but I won’t be able to go out until night)

:love:thumbsup:jumpyOkay I’m gonna put her in with the other ducks for the night. She had the calcium gluconate in a teaspoon, i pours it in her mouth and I’m not sure exactly how much she actually drank but ik it was probably at least half and she also had a lot of oyster shells and vitamins. I’ll get syringes tomorrow and give her some more and hopefully she’ll have laid her egg when I go out to feed them and let them out in the morning. She seems to be doing well now at least, she’s drinking, eating, preening and acting overall normal. I’d keep her inside but she gets stressed when she’s alone and pecks at the ducklings so I can’t keep her with them nor can I keep her in my room with me or my parents will go crazy so I think she’ll just be happier with her friends than in the bathtub all night. I’ll let you all know when she lays the egg and will make sure she eats her oyster shells and give her more calcium gluconate tomorrow. Thank you all so so much for you help. I care so much about my 6 duckies and completely panic when anything happens to them. :love:thumbsup:jumpy:fl

Back
Top Bottom