I asked how many of the chicks we're keeping. Definitely keeping Gorda's baby and a few Sebright hens. I'll never be finished building chicken coops, lol.
Oh those Sebrights are so pretty :) not likely a practical choice here in Canada though....

Did you post Gorda's chickie yet? I am trying to catch up again but getting side tracked by naughty people here at work parking where they shouldn't and being rude!

Any suggestions?
You know me....feathered legs. And a boy....you need a boy if you are allowed to have one. I promise you if you get a good one, you will always want at least 1 boy around. I know mom said we were keeping all 5 of the October girls. If one or two found a way up to New Jersey I would be ok with it.

You know me....feathered legs. And a boy....you need a boy if you are allowed to have one. I promise you if you get a good one, you will always want at least 1 boy around. I know mom said we were keeping all 5 of the October girls. If one or two found a way up to New Jersey I would be ok with it.
I am happy to make a side trip on my way home - just saying :)

And I recommend a Polish Roo - I am very happy with Mr P(erfect).

Oh those Sebrights are so pretty :) not likely a practical choice here in Canada though....

Did you post Gorda's chickie yet? I am trying to catch up again but getting side tracked by naughty people here at work parking where they shouldn't and being rude!
It’s Sunday. Get the naughty people drunk, take their keys, move the vehicles and then relax!

Chiquita still says no touching her marshmallows.
DSCN9971.JPG

They have been digging. Why Chiquita, Goose had such a perfect little nest in there.
DSCN9963.JPG
DSCN9962.JPG

Back
Top Bottom