Icy

We are having an ice storm here right now.
20191201_125903.jpg

The run door is open for them to free range but they are huddled under the house. I took 5 minutes of video of them and it turned out to look just like this photo. They simply are not even moving. Not that can blame them. I also am not moving. :gig
5EX185SJ89EB2_12_01_2019 12_31_10PM.jpg

Attachments

• 20191201_125903.jpg
    20191201_125903.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 3
Introductions

Today was a special day for Eve and me. We finally got to spend some time together. Of course Eve needed to meet the girls. It was too cold to take her out so the backdoor was the perfect solution.

Eve and Maleficent spent a great deal of time staring into each other's eyes.
View attachment 1971563
View attachment 1971564

While they were most interested in each other, Eve's favorite was clearly Aurora. She cackled everytime Aurora came over to the door.

After spending time with the ladies it was time for us to enjoy her new book together. I love this story and Eve enjoyed hearing it today for the first time.
View attachment 1971567
It was a special time together.

She is back home in Virginia now. I miss her. :love
Aww she is very sweet! I'm so glad you had a little quality time.

None of us expected Mom to catch her. I actually thought Mom would start running away when Lilly got to her. I thought Lilly might chase her around the house. My best hope for a grab was my Dad and Lilly was past him so fast he did not have time to do anything.

Can you imagine 2 or 3 of us trying to catch her loose in the house with a cherry foot? Carpet, couch, and chairs could have been involved. My Mom was a real Thanksgiving hero.
Truly a tale of averted disaster! I can see it all in slow motion. Awesome Thanksgiving story which I hope you will pass down for many years that Eve will surely enjoy with rapt attention.

Truly a tale of averted disaster! I can see it all in slow motion. Awesome Thanksgiving story which I hope you will pass down for many years that Eve will surely enjoy with rapt attention.

I hope that no one ever forgets it.

@BY Bob Be careful about letting them in the house around that Christmas tree too. They might try to roost in it or pick out those shiny thing's to see if they are edible.

Definately need to be on the lookout. Thanks for the head's up. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom