:hugs thank you, yall are too kind, i really appreciate all the support

:hugs :hugs :hugs thank you so much for your understanding.

Part of grieving that is so hard to me is how sometimes the emotion seems to well up out of no where over any minuscule thing. He and my aunt bought me my first light up shoes. i mustve been about 4, they put me on the table to dance in them. Lost that pic in the flood but the memory remains. I saw my daughters light up shoes today(sun maybe?) and the dam let go.

He was always pretty healthy and there was just no warning. Get your medical screenings people, it might not catch this sort of thing but, there are lots of things they Can catch and it can save you and yours this heartache. Im saying this because i am behind and ive been a mule about going in toward poor dh but its time to start having reg check ups. My family Needs me and i bet each one of yours needs you too.
:hugs It's hardest when it's sudden. No time to prepare. It's overwhelming. :hugs

5:30 Update

Lilly made it to the coop and roosted. In doing so she threw Maleficent off the roost. Mal came back outside.

Hattie never made it to the coop. She stopped half way and decided to roost on a chair.
View attachment 2007426

I gathered her up with no struggle. She gladly accepted a ride back to the run.

Aurora made it back with no trouble. She even hung out with Maleficent for a little bit before they went back in and roosted.

Oh HATTIE!! I would just love to sink my fingers into her ample feathers.:love

We are, even so far away i always spent my school summers there and have many great memories

Thank you :hugs :hugs

:hugs :hugs :hugs

Thank you we need it!

:hugs :hugs :hugs

:hugs thank you :hugs

Oh my im so sorry! Thats horrid and i will thank you! :hugs :hugs

Thank you :hugs

No! im so sorry!

Thank you i am going to be glad to see my aunt. She will be moving down after this.

:hugs thank you! It is Absolutely helpless! I sure can feel the hugs!

This support is overwhelming you guys thank you so much! I will def keep your offer to talk. Im kind of speechless after crying for a day and a half but itll pass.

I have some good news i have to share now, i got myself a real deal canning pot. I am sure my profits to date on the pickled eggs have pd it but ill crunch the numbers soon. 24$ after taxes.View attachment 2007563

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. The lose of someone special is never easy.

Oh HATTIE!! I would just love to sink my fingers into her ample feathers.:love

It's wrong somehow but I just loved picking her up yesterday. She is so big and fluffy at the same time. And last night she was so happy to be handled. Normally her and I don't get that close.

It was a wonderful moment. :love

It's wrong somehow but I just loved picking her up yesterday. She is so big and fluffy at the same time. And last night she was so happy to be handled. Normally her and I don't get that close.

My big Buff Orp is like that as well. She's pushing 10lbs (she really is huge!), and she loves to be petted and ruffled, but she's not a big fan of being picked up. Every once and a while she'll come to me and I'll hold her at roosting time and she simply melts in my arms.

20200111_144528.jpg

Goldie is in the bottom left corner. She is lead hen, even over the boys!

I disagree. It's not wrong at all. I love it when they just need us like that. Most of the time my girls are very independent, until treat time. They come running for that. 😁

My big Buff Orp is like that as well. She's pushing 10lbs (she really is huge!), and she loves to be petted and ruffled, but she's not a big fan of being picked up. Every once and a while she'll come to me and I'll hold her at roosting time and she simply melts in my arms.

View attachment 2007793

Goldie is in the bottom left corner. She is lead hen, even over the boys!

She is a cutie. 10lbs is big. Maybe I should weigh Hattie again. I had her at 7lbs last time I weighed her.

I disagree. It's not wrong at all. I love it when they just need us like that. Most of the time my girls are very independent, until treat time. They come running for that. 😁

One of the best parts of the trips to Santa was all the time I held them in the car. It was almost an hour with Hattie and Aurora. Hattie got heavy after a while. I was thrilled when she snuggled in for multiple reasons!

Back
Top Bottom