šŸ’” this is how I feel for those three little babies
I wish I could really give you a real hug Bob. I'm so so sorry this happened...to the chicks, to you, to Mrs., to Phyllis.

I'm plotting now...if in my travels to get feed this weekend...if there happens to be Polish babies available (I know, a long shot!) I'll have to pick up three and just get them to you by hand delivery.

Please let Them be Alive

I'm headed down.......
Screenshot_20210805-071536_Chrome.jpg

@MaryJanet how do you transport Peggy for vet visits? I haven't done this yet, but have an assessment appt for NaeNae at the end of month and certainly want her to feel calm as comfortable as possible for the trek.
MJ has lovely pictures of trips to the vet which inspired me to feel confident when I took Maggie last year.
My experience with Maggie was less picturesque than MJā€™s but it was amazingly easy.
I put wood shavings in a cat carrier and of course Maggie walked right in because she is nosy and needed to inspect the carrier. My issue was keeping the others out. I think MJ often takes a ā€˜companion chickenā€™ along but I took Maggie in her own.
Maggie settled into the wood shavings and was very interested in what was going on outside.
At the vet she hopped out and inspected his office.
Honestly it was a thousand times less stressful than taking one of the cats.

MJ has lovely pictures of trips to the vet which inspired me to feel confident when I took Maggie last year.
My experience with Maggie was less picturesque than MJā€™s but it was amazingly easy.
I put wood shavings in a cat carrier and of course Maggie walked right in because she is nosy and needed to inspect the carrier. My issue was keeping the others out. I think MJ often takes a ā€˜companion chickenā€™ along but I took Maggie in her own.
Maggie settled into the wood shavings and was very interested in what was going on outside.
At the vet she hopped out and inspected his office.
Honestly it was a thousand times less stressful than taking one of the cats.
Yes, I prefer to take a pair of hens and they often chatter to each other in the car.

Back
Top Bottom