I dont have a computer so id like to but idk if ill be able to yet.
I was going to suggest some stamps... I had a few made up for DH and I, and they can be used for multiple projects. I got a 3x5” for my egg cartons, and some 2x3.5” which work for our business cards and smaller labels, and can also be applied to things like paper bags. I’m thinking about using them to do up some fridge magnets with leftover craft supplies too. I still need to order one with our billing details for our bill pad (we occasionally need paper receipts for some customers like the local store/cafe/pub, and that how we track our sales) But...
Custom labels are actually pretty easy. I can help you out, if you'd like. I have the computer and software. Rich was a printer by trade for 30 years.
Co-operation and good friends are even better!

The Facebook page looks great, and I love the photos. It’s a great way to start out with your Small Farm Business.

8D5A18FB-CA5E-42DD-BE74-63A23B9E6761.jpeg

Custom labels are actually pretty easy. I can help you out, if you'd like. I have the computer and software. Rich was a printer by trade for 30 years.

Awe what a sweet offer! :hugs I need to find out if i can do the printing i need to do at the library, if i can do them for less than postage then i should def go that route and it might be possible. I really appreciate your offer though and if i cant get it done soon you might be the perfect short term solution ❤

I was going to suggest some stamps... I had a few made up for DH and I, and they can be used for multiple projects. I got a 3x5” for my egg cartons, and some 2x3.5” which work for our business cards and smaller labels, and can also be applied to things like paper bags. I’m thinking about using them to do up some fridge magnets with leftover craft supplies too. I still need to order one with our billing details for our bill pad (we occasionally need paper receipts for some customers like the local store/cafe/pub, and that how we track our sales) But...

Co-operation and good friends are even better!

The Facebook page looks great, and I love the photos. It’s a great way to start out with your Small Farm Business.

Your stamp is really nice! What a great idea!

Thank you for the compliments on the page! I dont even have anything to sell just yet :lol: but had to get it started as things are really ramping up around here lately.

Today is potty training day 1 :woot :woot

I got a hand-rearing baby bird powder full of vitamins and nutrients. I cut up some grapes and strawberries so they were nice and wet and then mixed some of the powder with them. I popped it down and she ate quite a bit. I also gave her a anti-microbial tablet tonight, just need to check with my vet whether she’s meant to have one or two a day.
Sounds good!

Hi Shad,
I’ll catch up later, as I’ve been swamped at work and it’s my daughter’s birthday (Sweet 16!) Dorothy is doing great, and so is Ruby! Though Ruby’s molt is moving along swiftly and she’s dropping the long wing (flight?) feathers.

On another note, I screwed up on the fermented feed. Did not realize the lower reservoir had gone too far. Stopped it altogether, and will bring it back as an occasional treat instead of an every day thing. I hope nobody gets sick from it.

How is Nolia?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom