The library says no u cant print on anything other than the plain paper that they provide.

We just gave my teen her Golden 15th party as a surprise party on sunday :p she was so surprised she cried :love just 4 of her friends not a big to do @drumstick diva none of us are crazy about big parties either :lol: she thought it had passed nobody paid much mind just like any other bday and Bam! :gig she got her favs raising canes chicken, almond wedding cake and vanilla ice cream :love im glad shes so simple :p

her first high school bf had broken up w her that morning, she was at a friends to help me set up (unknowingly to her of course but friend and friends mom wrre in on it ;) ) and anyway she had called me bawling while i was making the cake that morning. I had been texting him tryn to get him to come but he wouldnt respond so we had a geeling but couldnt tell her. Really cheered her up, i wish every kid could be so lucky.

All 4 of my kids are Feb babies :love apparently dh is only fertile in April May :p we have the 1st, 14th, 15th and 17th :th its almost as bad as Christmas :gig so i buy and save gifts all year :D

I finally got my babies yesterday. 2-silver laced wyandottes, 2-barred rock, 2-buff orpingtons and 1-cuckoo maran. They are so cute. They are 1 week old as of yesterday. I gave them some chopped up herbs today and they went crazy running all over, trying to steal each others piece. They ate them all up. Does anyone know what is the appropriate amount of fresh greens they should have to eat? Now I need to get something to sit their water on. They keep filling it with shavings.:thI'm going to get a brick from outside and try it.

What an amazing assortment of ladies. Of course we need to see pictures.

Grass is always a good choice for greens. These are chicks, correct?

For chicks I have used sod. You don't want to just give them grass as you want them to break the leaves off in bite sized pieces. Crop problems can arise from long pieces of grass or straw.

I love sod because it has dirt as well and provides a source of normal bacteria etc. For them to ingest as well.

I just got out in the yard and dig up a piece for them to enjoy.

I did a pic collage for the fb farm page yest. Some of u have seen these pics already but bear with me and the others who havent yet

20200226_093111.jpg

What an amazing assortment of ladies. Of course we need to see pictures.

Grass is always a good choice for greens. These are chicks, correct?

For chicks I have used sod. You don't want to just give them grass as you want them to break the leaves off in bite sized pieces. Crop problems can arise from long pieces of grass or straw.

I love sod because it has dirt as well and provides a source of normal bacteria etc. For them to ingest as well.

I just got out in the yard and dig up a piece for them to enjoy.
Yes they are 1 week old. I will go out and get a patch of grass with dirt. I will post a picture soon. Thanks

The library says no u cant print on anything other than the plain paper that they provide.

We just gave my teen her Golden 15th party as a surprise party on sunday :p she was so surprised she cried :love just 4 of her friends not a big to do @drumstick diva none of us are crazy about big parties either :lol: she thought it had passed nobody paid much mind just like any other bday and Bam! :gig she got her favs raising canes chicken, almond wedding cake and vanilla ice cream :love im glad shes so simple :p

her first high school bf had broken up w her that morning, she was at a friends to help me set up (unknowingly to her of course but friend and friends mom wrre in on it ;) ) and anyway she had called me bawling while i was making the cake that morning. I had been texting him tryn to get him to come but he wouldnt respond so we had a geeling but couldnt tell her. Really cheered her up, i wish every kid could be so lucky.

All 4 of my kids are Feb babies :love apparently dh is only fertile in April May :p we have the 1st, 14th, 15th and 17th :th its almost as bad as Christmas :gig so i buy and save gifts all year :D
I know the feeling. We go: 2 in July. August. 2 in October. November. December. DH is Boxing day. No~one wants to know. :lau

I finally got my babies yesterday. 2-silver laced wyandottes, 2-barred rock, 2-buff orpingtons and 1-cuckoo maran. They are so cute. They are 1 week old as of yesterday. I gave them some chopped up herbs today and they went crazy running all over, trying to steal each others piece. They ate them all up. Does anyone know what is the appropriate amount of fresh greens they should have to eat? Now I need to get something to sit their water on. They keep filling it with shavings.:thI'm going to get a brick from outside and try it.
What a lovely assortment. I'm a fan of both BRs & Wyandottes. Got me some of each. :)

What a lovely assortment. I'm a fan of both BRs & Wyandottes. Got me some of each. :)
Wyandottes are my favoraite and when I called yesterday to see if the feed store had chicks they said they only had 3 Wyandottes left and that's all they were going to get. So I ran over and got them and a few others. I was hoping to get some blue egg layers but they were sold out of EEs. They will be getting some more in but I think I'll just stick with these 7 for this year. Next year I will get 4 or 6 more hopefully EEs and RIR and Austrolorps.

Back
Top Bottom