Hey Bob, my girls are enjoying some free range time after the rain.

Here is a photo of Tsuki and Deana, who is looking the worse for wear in molt, to tide you over 'til you get back home to your girls. :)
View attachment 2004376

Aw. Thanks. Deana is having a bit of a molt isn't she! Tsuki looks so white and clean. Her comb is really straight. All of my leghorns had combs that fell to one side. They are adorable.

Brrrrr. It is about 15 degrees F outside but nothing is going to keep Maggie from inspecting the Palace construction site. That is one hell of a puffed up hen!
E1EE4181-8E80-4AC9-A559-2B98A4A14B9A.jpeg

Tsuki being majestic ( and Deana trying to get out of shot :lol:)

View attachment 2004377

Tsuki does look quite majestic. She knows she is looking good right now. Snap away Mom! Certainly Deana is not happy with having her picture taken in the state she finds her feathers!

Brrrrr. It is about 15 degrees F outside but nothing is going to keep Maggie from inspecting the Palace construction site. That is one hell of a puffed up hen!View attachment 2004428

Then it must be cold at my house too. 15° Yikes! That's another big swing.

@CrazyChookChookLady how cold is it this morning?

It's funny how Big my little Lilly looks in the winter time all flooffed out!

Tsuki does look quite majestic. She knows she is looking good right now. Snap away Mom! Certainly Deana is not happy with having her picture taken in the state she finds her feathers!
Yup. Probably colder by you. But bright sunshine so cheerful too. Of course Maggie had to examine all the work done yesterday including examining every window waiting to be installed. She seems to be reserving judgement on my design choices.

Back
Top Bottom