Phyllis Online

I caught Phyllis on my iPad when she was in the house with her cut foot the other day. She was using it to FaceTime with a special friend. Did you know @MaryJanet ?

20200404_214325.jpg

Busy day today and almost nothing from work so I could be outside all day. I pruned the berry patch and sowed loads of veggie seeds and some sunflower seeds for the chickens.
My main chicken chore however was to restock the leaves in the Chicken Palace run from the pile by the barn which is now packed full of yummy wriggly crawly things. The Princesses stuffed themselves. Honestly I don't know how they could get themselves up to roost they ate so much.
I just love the happy little sounds they make picking through the leaves.
They are so happy! I love when they make these sounds. Leaves are such a treat for them. I'm glad you were lucky enough to spend time with them today.
:love

Busy day today and almost nothing from work so I could be outside all day. I pruned the berry patch and sowed loads of veggie seeds and some sunflower seeds for the chickens.
My main chicken chore however was to restock the leaves in the Chicken Palace run from the pile by the barn which is now packed full of yummy wriggly crawly things. The Princesses stuffed themselves. Honestly I don't know how they could get themselves up to roost they ate so much.
I just love the happy little sounds they make picking through the leaves.
Great teamwork!

Interesting development tonight; the Faverolles have been putting themselves to bed in the tractor still and I’ve been transferring them to the henhouse at dusk (sneak cuddle-attack!) Tegan goes first, probably to get the best spot, then River and Nyssa come after. Tonight, there was a fair bit of clucking from the salmon girls. I went out a couple of times to see what was wrong; if that cat had shown up again or something else. I couldn’t see anything amiss. The second time I went out, I worked out that Nyssa wanted to go to bed in the henhouse instead of the tractor, but couldn’t work out how to get there! I herded her into the run (after making sure Charlie and Lucy had gone to bed) and she went straight into the house! :yesss: Then I guided River in and she did the same thing! I still got a cuddle in transferring Tegan to the run, but I put her down in front of the house and she walked in too. They know where their new bed is! :love

Back
Top Bottom