You can Google this.. I don’t know how to send a link...
56780CED-E9A7-465B-82F1-0A3EEB7D49D5.jpeg

Yall the world be crazy!! The girl and I were going shopping at the local mall.. 10 minutes from my house! And as we were passing they had police standing out in front of the Target.. with their guns drawn and pointing towards the store... apparently there was a shooter in there.. he drove his car into the store! We did not know what was happening so we continued on to Dillard’s to shop.. got in there then they locked us in!! But they had a door open in back for us to leave.. so we left! But now the whole mall is locked down! So glad we left when we did! We would be stuck there... and now there are apparent bomb threats all over our town.. and supposed riots at a Dollar General.... all the stuff that is happening at the mall is true.. from what we heard there is a bomb threat there for sure... but the rest of the stories we don’t know.... could be rumors..
I have never seen so many cop cars and unmarked vehicles in my life! I do believe they got the guy in custody and no one was hurt.. I guess we won’t know for sure what all exactly happened until the news reports on this later... but it’s very freaky to see all of this first hand like that! And to think we were going to go to Target today ... thank God we went to Walmart instead! I can’t even imagine!!!
That is so scary. I'm so glad you got out and are safe. :hugs :hugs

I do appreciate how neither guns nor bombs were going to stop your day out shopping. I just went to tractor supply for cat food and cracked corn and I'm done with people already. :rant

Back
Top Bottom